sfing

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

sfing

Post by Guest »

doesnt that crap loosen ur ass like crazy.. and also does it rly work like how many of u actually bust a nut wen u do it i dont think it feels like rly fuckin a girl in the ass or nothin

Mitch21

Post by Mitch21 »

excellent mastering of the English language by the way. i'd say sometimes it feels better than givin anal and other times it feels SOOOO much better than that. its hard to distinguish which part is giving the pleasure if u know what i mean. personally for myself it doesnt do much for my cock until i've been at it for a while. i'd say its as every bit as good as these guys make out, probably even better. but not everytime. besides it gives me a sexual flush like nothin else and i cant run into anyone for about an hour afterwards! as for loosening u up, i'd say too much of it probably would, you'd just have to decide how much is too much for u.