Most intense orgasm

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

LoveThyself

Most intense orgasm

Post by LoveThyself »

Last night I was having a great sf session, and I sometimes like to stick my finger up my ass to feel how far my cock is up there, so I was doing that and as I got close I started pressing my cock and wiggling it around with my finger and my orgasm was so intense! I just love selffucking

oipistoi

Post by oipistoi »

Oh Yea!

I know what you mean, LoveThyself...
It is the most delicious orgasm that you get when you selffuck and C U M!

Well, thought I'd try to send a pic of myself in the midst of slipping the big snake inside.

Many thanks to Al...

Later men!

Carl

Freudiger

Post by Freudiger »

Oh man, this doesn't look very healthy for your testies.

sssf guest

Great

Post by sssf guest »

When sf, I usually put my finger inside...sometimes 2 of them get in...what a feeling! Last time I even cummed on my finger that was just in my ass as well! A somehow self double penetration!
Last night, I managed having my shaved biggest toe inside my shaved ass...so great! Alas I got no camera to share this!