TIPS 4 FUCKING YOURSELF GOOD

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

fritz6744

TIPS 4 FUCKING YOURSELF GOOD

Post by fritz6744 »

Wow... a few hours ago I fucked myself so good... so intense ... so profoundly , so fucking deeply .. wow.. I simply exploded with a lot of cum deeply inside my hole..

fucking good.

I am 25 y.o. hot blonde with nice body , u know , I started fucking myself because it's so unique , and u know what .. I always loved to fuck an asshole , ubd because I got a huge cock , sometimes I have to fuck 3 or 5 guys to make me cum , I delay a lot of time to cum , and when I fuck the guys with my monster meat the always cum fast .. u know , I love when I fuck myself , because I cum inside me , so good... so fucking good fellas... wow...When I wanna fuck myself good , I like to sniff poppers for kinda 30 or 40 minutes , then , after that I am ready to receive my huge cock inside me.. and men , if there's heaven it's heaven , my fucking huge and thick (9x7) inside me .. wow .. I can see the face of "God" , and cum inside jesus's hole... wow...

My name is Fritz Scheneider

fritz6744@yahoo.com
Attachments
Picture II 380.jpg
Picture II 380.jpg (13.2 KiB) Viewed 4046 times
Picture II 153.jpg
Picture II 153.jpg (24.34 KiB) Viewed 4014 times

praetoren

eureka

Post by praetoren »

welcum to the club.
gotta go got a hot date with my ass.