WOW!! I Found Others Like Me.

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

TonyF

WOW!! I Found Others Like Me.

Post by TonyF »

i'm glad i found this site, i've been sf for around 3yrs now and i must say that i love it. I can't believe that people have a hard time cumming with there cock's in there ass :( i wish i didn't cum so fast because i really like the way my cock feels in my ass....i guess i like it to much.....but anyways i'm a 34yo MWM who's enjoys ass play.....i'll have to make a video and take some stills from it.......i usally do it sitting in front of a mirror so i can watch myself. i shave my ass nice and smooth and trim my cock&balls. My dick size is just under 7".

thanks tony

sssf guest

ABSILUTELY

Post by sssf guest »

Absolutely right Tony!
A nice shaved ass helps the job getting much much easier of course! I always do the same. My cock is a bit more than 5.5 inches (~14cms). I've been a sf and ss for years. After sf, a ss is just so great. An erected cock in the mouth, what else would you recommend after a cum in the ass? :P Kissing and licking your own cock and balls, cumming in your mouth, making love to yourself...WOW just so great...such a uniqye feeling! With time, you become more flexible, and you can lick till the end of the balls...having all so close to your lips! :lol:
A mirror...A MUST of course. I enjoy -if not adore- watching myself doing so, especially that I do not have a camera (I still can not afford buying one now). :roll: