SF Intensity Enhancer - for the advanced selfer - it's legal

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

autofl8

SF Intensity Enhancer - for the advanced selfer - it's legal

Post by autofl8 »

This is an SF enhancement I tried this weekend. The feeling was impossible to describe...absolutely impossible. It was sooo intense I came in less than 5 minutes. The sexual flush I got was nothing like I've felt before.

Preparation...find a medium sized latex balloon and a 24" piece of thin string. This may take some experimentation, depending on the volume of your colon cavity...but put, perhaps 6-8 oz of warm water in the balloon, knot it shut, and then double knot the end of the string firmly over the knotted opening of the balloon.

Meanwhile, clean yourself...I don't like a messy SF, so I give myself a colonic until I'm crystal clear..

I started by loosening myself...by fucking myself straddled on the edge of an office chair with a padded arm for 5 minutes or so. After feeling loosened up and hot...I let my cock back out for a bit.

I took the warm balloon and smoothed spittle on it to lube it up. I then squeezed it into the shape of a dildo...inserting one end into my ass and while gently applying pressure, I nursed the water balloon into my ass/colon....leaving the string hanging out (this is the retrieval device)

By now, I have a feeling of being fairly full inside, but not to bursting of course...oh please, exercise care here...

I now re-straddled the arm of the office chair, and proceeded to fuck myself...well, the new feeling was rather intense...like getting fucked bya really big cock...or maybe..kinda like getting double fucked, I suppose, but without getting stretched beyond oblivion, since the balloon was inside, acting as a pressure point on the prostate and as a warm envelope on my cock...

I won't go into any more detail...it was just intense...I WILL do it again...next time exercising a little more control so the experience lasts longer than 5 minutes!

When you're finished...simply gently tug on the string and...there you have it...

Don't use air, as that could cause some serious problems and potentially perforate the intestine (read here...fast death) if the balloon broke I think...water seemed pretty safe...