Try, Try Again... Please Help!!

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

pringles

Try, Try Again... Please Help!!

Post by pringles »

Just to set the scene... I'm bi with g/f, and was chatting to a gay friend and he said that he was able to sf. I dismissed this as a lie, but after a while found this site. AMAZING!

Anyway... to the point, I know there are already loads of posts about how to 'start out' but I just can't seem to do it. I'm really into fingers / toys, and have attempted a couple of times now to finger in the shower and then attempt to sf. I give myself a really good finger session with 2/3/4 fingers with loads of lube, then bend my penis round (I can reach about an inch past my anus - I'm 7"). But I just can't get it in. :-( Please!!! I've read every post on this site and seen every pic/vid available (and masterbated HUNDREDS of times to them!). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Hey pringles -

(Forgive me if I'm repeating my other posts...)

I cannot sf on my back like all of the pics and vids show. The only way I can sf is in a kneeling position on the floor in which I basically lower my ass onto my cock while it's bent upward. This technique works so well that I can do it without even stretching out my ass beforehand, because the weight of my body is what forces my cock inside; my hand just provides the alignment and rigidity of my cock. Can't tell you how good it feels when it's your cock that forces your tight ass to accept it.

Even after it's in, if I try to switch from the sitting position to the reclining position, my cock falls out. It tookme a lot of practice to perfect it, but now I get in the the first try, every time.

pringles

Thankyou

Post by pringles »

Thankyou for your reply... sadly, to no avail. I just can't seem to get there... and this is something I really want! Grr... I can press my cock againt my ass, just not penetrate. Very horny trying, just very frustrating at the same time. Anyway, I'll keep trying, any more advice and I'd be sooo grateful! Many thanks...

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

I've tried once or twice before, but since i've been reading these forums, it brought back memories of how I could never do it. Last night (since it is 1:26 am) I tried my hardest and finally got just the head to go in, came out about 20 seconds later but I finally did what i've been wanting to try for awhile. What I did (was forceful though) was first with the fingers (which didnt work for you, didnt work for me either) and I felt that I was almost loose enough to get it in.. but couldnt do it. I took out a dildo and loosened myself up good enough. I layed down on my bed and put both of my feet on the wall, elevated legs usually does the job (according to posts here).

I put my penis inbetween my legs (left side) and used my left hand to start pushing in and my right hand to help along with the pushing **both hands were inbetween the legs, not outside**. Finally I was thinking of one of the video's I saw from this site, and strangly enough while thinking about the video, that took my mind off of the manner just for so long that I finally felt it going in. I believe my left pushing fingers were about 1/2 - 1 inch down from the head. Once I felt that going in, I pressed pretty hard and finally..finally felt the head to in and it was the best feeling because i've been trying for 3 days straight.

After wards I switched hands and *tried* to start the sex process but as I said above, about 20 seconds later it came out when I tried to switch hands. After that, I repeated the same process (along with a few failed attempts) and it went alright after that. Wasnt lubed up enough I suppose and my penis wasnt going "instant erect" when it entered like most folks here say.

My advice? Find where you are most comfortable and where you feel that your ass is the most loose. It's going to be impossible to relax while trying, you're going to sweat while trying, but it's just a manner of time where you'll finally get it in. My suggestion and mine only is to go a bit larger than just fingers, dildo or something and lots of lube. Once you feel you're loose, hop into position and give it a go.

Jack22

Post by Jack22 »

Remember to go in soft or semi soft at best.. have your ass loosened if possible and strive only to get the head in first.. once in. concentrate on just keeping in in place for a long time. If you can do that then you will soon be able to always get it in just a little deeper each time... maybe only a centimeter or so each time, but each time you will be able to go deeper than the previous time.. Just aim for getting the head in at first.
Good luck!

pringles

Post by pringles »

Hi Kwalker and Jack22 - thanks for all the advice. I'm keep trying every now and again. Leave it with me for a week or two and I'll give you an update soon! *this site rocks!*

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

The kneeling position worked for me about 2 nights ago and I got alot of my penis in, tried to duplicate it after it fell after i got too excited. I just kneeled down and let the force of the floor (with my hands pushing) to help it in. Eventually you'll get it in like I did, just have to relax a little and it'll go. Except it to take alot of attempts, and alot of sore wrists.

pringles

Getting there!

Post by pringles »

Just an update... the other night I did it! At last! Made the skin sore though where I was stretching/rubbing so much. But an amazing feeling!!! Am going to get better and might try to take some photos. May show g/f (she know's I was trying, didn't seem interested!)... not sure yet! Thanks for all your info!!

Ziggurat

congrats

Post by Ziggurat »

My wife knows I can, she doesn't really care one way or the other... this is a self-pleasure and I find its better kept that way. On the other hand, since I felt the need to share, I started the self-centred yahoo group showing my exploits. The videos you see there, were taken after about six months practice..... oddly enough, I started with the standard laying position (slightly modified), but know that I'm riding on a chair, I can't seem to go back to the way I started..... Just not good for entry anyway. So, how did I start?

I used to lean back in my computer chair and put my legs up on the desk, basically a spready eagle at the groin, with the lower legs coming back together on the desk (bow-legged, I think we call that). lean it down and just push below the head.

Now I use the riding position. Get it pumped first, lube up and slide it back and in. I can still get into the frog-on-a-chair position (as I like to call it), I just have to get it in from riding, then get up and back into the chair position while keeping it in there.... Not an easy task if you're shorter...

Once you enter the first time, you'll feel that rush.... relax if you can't get back in again. Rub one out, and try again tomorrow. Entry isn't the hardest part, I find it's keeping it inside thats the trick.

Bonne chance!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

confused20m

Post by confused20m »

ive tried two nights in a row(first trys ever) to do this. I got so horny at the thought of it cause I never tried. Ive been auto Felattio for awhile now though thats easy this my friend is no easy task. Im about 6 hard I guess so prolly 4 or 5 slighty hard(best entry time so it seems) but like I said I tried and I can get my head like half inch away from my anus then cant go anymore it hurts my cock so bad cause im tuggin so hard. ive tried numerous positions, and tucked both my balls and cock between my legs then pushed my balls to the right still no go. i just get so much pain from the strain of it all but I know im close, I just wanna know wat it feels like im a virgin in every way and am desperately needing some feeling of extreme ecstasy like you all describe. HELP me plz if you can im so lonely n horny i just want to unload in my ass just once to see what ir feels like, but god it hurts im trying so hard.... :( :( :( :( :(