Any Alternative for shaving?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

sssf guest

Any Alternative for shaving?

Post by sssf guest »

Do you know an alternative for shaving other than normal razor blade? I am fed up doing it every time, and hair pushes stronger and bigger! I use a non-electric trimmer for the lower butt and leg area, and still hair grows back big and strong so quickly. The cream I use for hair removal also gives same results. Hair's growing quicker than ever! Do you know any good cream to be used, specially for pre-anal periphery and genitals (balls, pubic area)? The cream I use can not be used in such places. Any good mark you know for a reasonable price? It really hurts my dick when attempting to SF, hair growing strong!

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

If you have the patience and can stand the pain, plucking, or better still, waxing are probably best as over time the hair’s root gets damaged and the hair will no longer grow.

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

I am quite aware of that. But I am quite allergic, and so is my skin. Can never use wax. Tried it once long time ago, it turned out dramatic....although I was patient enough and gave it all the necessary time and effort! I had red SPOTS everywhere for 3 weeks, it was unbearable. A hair cream removal should also be for sensitive skin in my case :( !

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Have you considered electrolysis or laser removal? A quick internet search that I did suggests that these methods can be used in the genital region.

praetoren

non electrical v.s. electrical trimmer

Post by praetoren »

i've had my own share of shaving problems but reciently discovered the newer micro trimmers (like the ones used for sensitive area tirm ups for women and moustache trimmers) works great. the closeness of a blade without the irritation. the only down falls are that they're battery powered and the shaving head is only an inch wide. hope this helps.
-P-

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

I ususally use trimmers micro trimmers for the bottom part of the butt (upper part of leg) and of course between legs (the so-called crack) and they work well...I use rechargeable batteries as well. I'm wodering if there is any cream or spray that makes thing easier on all those areas - even most sensible genital areas. I used to see one on TV but forgot the name and brand. It works equally for men and women! Guess i should keep on looking at tv announcements! The product was both a cream and a spray that u use with a dry clean cloth!