MY SELF FUCK HISTORY , I'm crazy

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

cabb240

MY SELF FUCK HISTORY , I'm crazy

Post by cabb240 »

I always loved to fuck the guys and sometimes when their ass were dirty the cock gets out with some shit on the tip , a little be dirty. Okay... shit gets from the ass...
After I started fucking myself so deeply , I started to have this fantasy to get out my own cock from ass full of shit , totally dirty ... and I did...

I was fucking myself so deeply and I thought , it's now ... I wanna shit on my cock now, then I started to shit with my cock inside my hole , wow.. so hot , I feel my ass full with my cock and full with my shit... I take it out my cock 4 a while , and it was full of shit , totally dirty , ouch , so hot , I put it inside again and I cum so good among the shit inside my hole ... wow ... I fuck myself several times a day and now twice a week I shit on my cock...so hot...

Am I the unique that does it or is there another pig here that enjoy it too ?

oKAY GUYS GO FUCK YOURSELVES !! so good ...
Attachments
GOD 247.jpg
GOD 247.jpg (13.74 KiB) Viewed 8142 times
GOD 251.jpg
GOD 251.jpg (16.23 KiB) Viewed 8145 times

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

haven't thought of it yet. anyway, i may think of it, although am sure it's so healthy. i usually SF and SS on an empty stomache, but y not giving it a try? i'll tell u later how it feels. i can assure u that when i had my big toe inside my ass along with my cock...it was a great double penetration! OUH, so cool!

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

just a correction of what i said earlier:
i may think of it, although am sure it's so healthy....

I meant: although am sure it's NOT so healthy, i usually SF and SS on..................

sssf guest

HOLY SHIT

Post by sssf guest »

OK, gotta admit it was somehow fun and mostly HOT 2 experience shitting on ur own cock...when "nature called" yesterday, I thought of what u said, and said 2 myself: "well, give it a try horny pig, go fuck yourself with shit"! It got horny all x, but I don't think I'll do it again, shit's not healthy @ all (if it gets through into penis, many problems arise)...bsides, I usually SS after SF directly...so I think it'd b awful in the mouth to taste shit!

Freudiger

Post by Freudiger »

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

I think this turns 2 b sick. SS & SF is viewed perhaps ubnormal by many ppl, but @ least it is controlled, & u can always stay clean, & practice it in a safe way.
Shit...is shit, I cant describe it otherwise LOL :)
Shitting & inserting it in2 ur own cock...thats not horny @ all!
I SS and SF on an empty stomach, always making sure genital areas r perfectly clean.
When I tried 2 c how it feels 2 SF with shit in ur ass...it just didnt feel the same...perhaps cause I am not (and dont ever want to) get used 2 it! I didnt like it...and wont do it again!

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

Not to mention the STINCH!!! GOD THAT'S DISGUSTING!!! *vomits*