Variations?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

MikeB

Variations?

Post by MikeB »

To those of you that SF, do you have any variations that I might try? For example, I sometimes insert a finger inside while I'm SF-ing and stroke the head of my cock, but I'm sure there are other things that would be "fun" to do.

Also would love to hear about different positions that people use besides the on-the-back technique.

N.E. Dave

variations

Post by N.E. Dave »

I don't SF very often since I am obsessed with self sucking but I do it occasionally. It requires more time and work for me although it is getting easier with practice. One variation I have done was to ball fuck myself. It was very difficult to do. It requires a very relaxed anus and scrotal sac. I can stretch my sac well past the hole but it took quite a while to insert my balls in. I did it one at a time and came almost immeadiately. My anus tightened up after cumming and trapped them inside me. It was not painful, but I panicked at the thought of trying to get them out. All I had to do was to relax as if I was having a bowel movement and they came out with no discomfort at all. I will try again soon, just haven't had the urge to do it. BTW, The same tecniques apply as SF. relaxed hole, lubed up and careful pressure applied. Anyone else tried this?

oipistoi

variations and other adventures

Post by oipistoi »

Oh yea, the ball fuck...that is hot fun N.E. Dave.
I've done that, though only a couple of times
..I even got the whole package in once, too.

But more recently guys:

I tried a new variation...with a friend.
We got my cock in there, pretty deep ..
I held it secure near the base,
and then
he proceeded to fuck me!
That was amazing because not only was he servicing me anally,
and so was I,
but he was stroking my cock with his
as we fucked me!!
What a wild ride!

I'd say that that was a variation.

Any other interesting ones guys?

happy sf adventures!

C

praetoren

variations

Post by praetoren »

i've always wanted to try getting fucked while fucking myself.... looking forward to trying that one.

one variation that i've found to be interesting, to say the least, is using a micro vibrator bullet on and or in me while sf-ing. inserting the vibrating bullet first has a different feel from inserting it second.
:D

-P-

jenson

Double self fuck?

Post by jenson »

Is it possible for two men to fuck each other at the same time?
A kind of a double self fuck. Does it have a name

MikeB

Re: Double self fuck?

Post by MikeB »

jenson wrote:Is it possible for two men to fuck each other at the same time?
A kind of a double self fuck. Does it have a name
Anatomically, it should be possible. Guy #1 lies on his back and extends his legs over his head (as if to ss), and bends his cock at the base so it is extending upward toward the ceiling. Guy #2 straddles Guy #1's ass facing the other direction, bends his cock downward, and lowers his ass onto Guy #1's cock while simultaneously penetrating Guy #1's ass.

Never tried it; would like to know if anyone else has.

praetoren

similar position

Post by praetoren »

almost made it that way once we were lying down face to face but 69 style upper legs crossed and gripping each others fore arms to pull closer. he blew his load before he got close enough to penetrate. it was a very intense and hot scene we both lay there for a long while discussing what we had almost acomplished. i still can't recall exactly what lead up to our trying it though. :wink: