How to keeping it soft?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

emistry21

How to keeping it soft?

Post by emistry21 »

Hi,

I've been reading through the messages to pick up the tips for sf, as its been sometime since I last tried to do it.
Got lots of good advice and info, many thanks to all fans of sf.

My problem is I keep getting my cock too hard, thinking about trying sf or grabing my cock I get a full hard on which is then too hard to push round to my ass.

Any tips for keeping it 'soft' so I can bend it round to my ass. :?

Cheers for any help.

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

when you are totally flaccid, turn it around. If you can't do it semi soft.. do it when you're at your most flaccid stage ;).

Ziggurat

pointers... :P

Post by Ziggurat »

I disagree with Kwalker. I find totally flacid is too soft and it doesn't want to go in... BUT, I am uncut, and I'm not sure if that makes a difference. What do you think K?

I pull back my foreskin, and then I use a pump to get engorged to size without being rigid. Wait about 2 minutes, remove from pump and then spin it back and sit upon it, so my cock is basically sandwiched and laying flat in my right hand with the tips of my fingers just under the tip of my cock. Then I reach back with the left hand on the outside of my left leg and while pushing up against my ass "through" my cock with my right hands' fingers, I use the finger tips of my left hand to push the head itself in... Usually slides in with a sort of "pop" feeling.

Oh, someone way back when made the suggestion of the first few times you do this, have a good wank and 'gasm first, so your second erection is less ROCKHARD and you are more pliable and your ass is more relaxed. I've tried this, and it does work. Now, I don't even need to do this.

TTZ
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Happyboy

Post by Happyboy »

You could masterbate till you cum and do it afterwards ...