Clinical term?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

FAII

Clinical term?

Post by FAII »

Is there a clinical term for this?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I think if you did it in a clinic they'd probably say something like "Holy shit - there's a guy fucking himself in the ass, right here in the clinic!" :lol:
I was going to say "autosodomy" but if you want to get technical about it the word "sodomy" doesn't refer specifically to anal fucking, though it's a common association. Is there a clinical term for ass fucking, other than "anal intercourse"?
Interesting question.
Autosodomy is the only common polite way to refer to it that I've ever heard.
Al
Attachments
solosuck87.jpg

praetoren

Post by praetoren »

well,
if
cranial rectal inversion means having your head up your ass

then
penile rectal inversion must mean having your dick up your ass.
8)

-P-

flexiboy

Post by flexiboy »

praetoren wrote:well,

cranial rectal inversion means having your head up your ass
You can put your head up your arse?

:?

praetoren

Post by praetoren »

after a fashion. :lol:

selfuckermex

The term more acurate is: autopederasty

Post by selfuckermex »

http://www.richardherring.com/warmingup ... .php?id=64

it´s very interesting what it says there about that very hard to have a orgasm with selffucking.... :roll: i totally disagree about it :lol: i´m more convinced now that there is a combination having it as a gift and a privilege at the same time :P

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=465526

i think somebody can give a demonstration about it to end the mith.... ahahahha

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Unless you are a grown man who has had the ass of a boy transplanted into your body I would say that "autopederasty" is not the appropriate medical term for self-fucking.
If we're going to go back to the Greek and/or Latin for a term; does anyone know if there's a general word for ass-fucking in either language that doesn't directly refer to the ages of the participants, as pederasty does?
It's a sad commentary on our culture that we don't have a specific word for ass-fucking!
And here's the picture that comes right after the one I posted above: it shows me pulling my squirting prick out of my ass - another self-fuck orgasm accomplished!
Al
Attachments
solosuck88.jpg

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

it´s very interesting what it says there about that very hard to have a orgasm with selffucking
I have no problem fucking myself to orgasm, it's just hard to ejaculate. Mostly it stays in the shaft cause your kinda pinched like a garden hose. Just sorta dribbles out later. IF you ride out the whole orgasm. IF you pull out as your climaxing, it goes all over the place! :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

realhotstuff

Post by realhotstuff »

I never have a problem cumming in my ass, always easy, always shoots just as it does normally. Guess i'm lucky in that respect. :D