UTI's and Self-fucking

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

autofl8

UTI's and Self-fucking

Post by autofl8 »

A few weeks ago I was alarmed to discover that I had a bacteriological infection in my urethra that was spreading to the bladder. Stinging, slow urination, all that...

Went to my doctor, who said the most common way for that to happen is to have unprotected anal sex (at least for a guy).

Well, the only un-protected anal sex I have is with myself. And I try to really clean myself before SF. The short of it is, the only explanation I have (and I didn't tell my MD this), is that I gave myself a UTI. Anybody else ever give themselves cooties? Geez...

I'm going to be using condoms to fuck myself now....and that sure takes the fun out of it...

fritz6744

U know what ?

Post by fritz6744 »

I think so hot the idea that my hole can give me something besides pleasure... u know , that's not the end of the world , an UTI is solved with antibiotic and that's all...

That's cool. pretty hot

seahorses

Re: U know what ?

Post by seahorses »

fritz6744 wrote:I think so hot the idea that my hole can give me something besides pleasure... u know , that's not the end of the world , an UTI is solved with antibiotic and that's all...

That's cool. pretty hot
Fair enough if you want to view antibiotics so glibly, but they’re a desperate measure that deal with even more desperate situations. They total the body’s immune system and leave you wide open to all sorts of other infections and is why other measures need to be taken once a course of antibiotics is finished. They are not sweeties! But do add weight to the adage that prevention is better than cure.

Post by Guest »

I've never had any problems like this in more than than 30 years of sticking every stickable part of my body into every place stickable, so my gut reaction (ha ha) is that you probably got it some other way. Men who don't fuck themselves certainly get them, right? But I guess everyone is different, and I don't know of any scientific studies of the subject (though I would certainly love to live in a world where this was a higher priority than military research) so I guess it's a judgement call.
Drink lots of cranberry juice and try to stay away from those nasty antibiotics!
Get well soon, and maybe try the "female condom" instead of regular - I think it would feel a lot better if you could make it work.
Al

fritz6744

The SF&SS GURU AL KNOWS !!

Post by fritz6744 »

Hey AL, what's up !!

U know dudes, the AL HAD SAID !!!

U know , he's the voice of the experience, he a guru in self suck und fuck , he knows , he had talked !!

U know , I am not a doctor , but I strongly believe that you can't give anything to yourself.

Like people that areHVI+ if they drink they own
sperm , they will not be contaminated again, because the virus is already in them system.

Furthermore , as I had said , I am not a doctor , just a 25 y.o. german fucking crazy , u know , but I strongly believe that the same can be applied to other things like an UTI. I do think so.

So , as Madonna always says "FUCK IT" FUCK IT FUCK IT

autofl8

Post by autofl8 »

You guys make me feel lots better actually. The research I've done is that the intestines harbor lots of e-Coli, and it's a natural part of the system. Women can typically get uti's by wiping from ass-to-twat, according to a gynecologist friend of mine. Men are more fortunate when they wipe...

So, when it comes to self-fucking, who knows. I think the right approach, seriously now, is to keep your urine ph more alkaline by drinking cranberry juice a couple of times a day, as Al notes, so that your urethra and bladder get flushed at a ph that won't support bacterial growth.

Regardless...take a piss right after you self-fuck anyway.

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

I agree u shoul always take precautions...urinating after SF is a MUST 4 me