MALE SELF FUCK IS THE TRUTHFULLY HERMAPHRODITE BEING

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

fritz6744

MALE SELF FUCK IS THE TRUTHFULLY HERMAPHRODITE BEING

Post by fritz6744 »

YOU know what , I believe that the cosmos created males such a special character with amazing and unique gifts , because we you analyze it deeply (deeply is good.. deeper and deeper) we ,males , are pretty to such "natural" hermaphrodite beings , if you self fuck is something extremely pleasure and natural, because every and each men is quite able to fuck themselves , because the cock is just separate from the ass by the perineum, it's "naturally" close... ouch...
I like to adjectivize ourselves , the self fuckers, as hermaphrodite beings, because , this is what we are , the cosmos gave us this unique ability of fuck up ourselves up in the hole...

Dudes I am so poetic today , because yesterday I had a great date with my ass... so deeply, so intense , so impossible to adequately describe in words... you and your hole , alone , sniffing poppers or some free stuff, u know, it's fantastic, the words are not enough to describe such hermaphrodite pleasure, you and your ass.. ouch.. I got go because I got hard writing it and I will have to fuck myself ... ops... I did it again... WOW.... SMOKE CRACK AND WORSHIP SATAN !!!

fRITZ

FRITZ6744@YAHOO.COM
Attachments
25.jpg
25.jpg (21.12 KiB) Viewed 13939 times

fritz6744

SELF FUCK

Post by fritz6744 »

THIS PIC IS SO GOOD .

YOU KNOW FALCON STUDIOS QUALITY
Attachments
Picture 851.jpg