A Load Off My Mind

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

britguy69

A Load Off My Mind

Post by britguy69 »

Hmm. For the first time ever I just shot a load where the sun don't shine which set me thinking. It must be just over two years since first deciding to give it a go. There were some definite stages along the way...

It took almost three months before feeling the glans squeeze inside for the first time. Extraordinary feeling too. I'd been trying too hard in every sense of the word; needed to reduce the pressure. Do it once and you know you can do it again. Psychology y'see.

Next problem was not being able to get the pressure up, presumbly because of constricted blood flow, so no in/out action for me. I wasn't too fussed because of the fun to be had just pushing it in a few times.

There was also the worry of it slipping out once it was in. It is only recently that I worked out that if I pushed along the shaft from the root towards the head over and over again, one hand at a time, it would stay where it was. Still no in/out action though, not enough lubrication.

Tonight I found a solution to the slippery problem. Instead of using extra virgin olive oil (seemed appropriate somehow) as usual I tried using vaseline The one-way push-ups along the shaft gave a firm but not over-inflated tool to work with. It wasn't long before much to my surprise 'that' sensation welled up and several million potential prime ministers/nuclear scientists etc came to a messy end inside a black hole.

So there.

I've done it.

I know I can do it again if I want to. More psychology.

Will I do it again? Don't know. It's the worry about the UTI possibilities for one thing. Also, it's not a good thing to do for any length of time because of the restriction in blood flow around the penis. If the blood can't get out of the penis the cells die! Twenty mins is the limit. Of course, not everyone will have the restriction problem in which case there's just the abnormal twisting, stretching etc. to deal with.

So maybe on special occasions - it would be cool to film it :lol:

Just for the record, I only have an average-sized weapon to work with. if you want proof take a look at http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=jQf7gtfqZ7j which is NOT a SF vid by the way!

I reckon any average-sized guy can do it if he wants to. It's all in your state of mind.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Congrats britguy! I'm surprised i didn't see anything in the news about the tragic deaths of all those politicians and scientists - sounds like it was worth it though! Then again, if they were shot into a black hole I guess they aren't really dead, at least from our viewpoint :)
I've been fucking myself for more than 20 years and have never had any trouble with infections, but I guess it's at least theoretically possible...
Welcome to the club, buddy!
Al

Ziggurat

:)

Post by Ziggurat »

Good stuff! Awesome post BG69!!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Al's reference to all those tragic deaths made me feel so guilty. What if there were survivors down in the depths of the black hole? Perhaps they could be rescued! With this in mind I did what any responsible adult would do and sent a search party after them. We'll just have to wait and see how many return. There again, they could all emerge in a parallel universe. We'd better keep a close watch on the old Startrek re-runs in case they turn up in the transporter room. Makes me wonder if "beam me up Scotty" could have another meaning too.

So there you go - two nights in a row, just to make sure that the act could be repeated should the need arise. It's good to know that particular hole in my life has been filled. :)

chpoof

Re: A Load Off My Mind

Post by chpoof »

britguy69 wrote:Just for the record, I only have an average-sized weapon to work with. if you want proof take a look at http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=jQf7gtfqZ7j which is NOT a SF vid by the way!
It's absolutely GORGEOUS! The perfect size for longterm sucking. :twisted:

Oh, congratulations, by the way! :D

netherton72

Post by netherton72 »

Great VId!!!!

add me if you want to
atillatilla@hotmail.co.uk

atti2000 gaydar