Foreskin/Lenght problem

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

bosse2k

Foreskin/Lenght problem

Post by bosse2k »

Hello, im pretty new to all this SF stuff (but also very interested!) and i have HUGE problem penetrating myself.

My penis lenght is 6,5 inches and im pretty thin.
I still have my foreskin and i think thats the thing thats making it hard.

I have tryed this for like 1 hour at two diefferent times with alot of different tecniques and i just cant get it in there!
I always lube up and play a little with a buttplug before i do it to "widen" me up, and I always do it flacid, like I have read that im supposed to do.

At best i had almost had the tip of my penis inside but then my foreskin screw things up and my penis goes back into it like the balls can go back into their sockets.
It nevers really "enters" if you know what im meaning.

I would love if someone could tell me what im doing wrong.

I can pull my flacid (that means non-erected, right?) penis like 1,5 inch over my butthole so I dont really think its size.

Anyone can help me with this?? :(

tryptamine

Post by tryptamine »

OK, get your dick as hard as you can while still leaving it bendable; open up and push it straight in. You will need more leverage.

Study21

Post by Study21 »

I agree, I think your problem is you are too flacid. You see I'm not huge, and i'm a grow'er, definitely not a show'er so Ithe only way i get enough length to reach around there is to be hard but just not so hard I can't bend it back. What I do is I sit on the side of the bath with a towel under me and basically sit on it and it is like inserting a hard cock up your arse, for me it doesn't get hard afterwards the thing goes in hard. After about 3 mins or so the body relaxes and then start to lean forward so as to get the whole thing in there. Best of luck, by the way when hard make sure the skin is pulled back, I'm cut so not a problem for me, but just try that.

Topken

Post by Topken »

I have been trying to SF for about a few months now but nothing i do works ive tried every postion i can but alas no avil this is getting really annoying. i am using non sticky hair gel for lube. i just cant ask my mother to take me so i can get lube thatr would just make her supisus. I am 18 and living at home with my mom and step dad and two younger brothers,. i would be living alone if they could get the house built.

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

I'm convinced it is much harder (ho ho ho) for us uncut guys to get the damn thing in the hole. Still haven't managed it. :cry: I'd be interested to see reports from uncut guys who have managed it without any problems.

babarseraglio

Post by babarseraglio »

If this could be of any help for you uncut guys, don't try to pull your skin back...
i spent almost a year trying to insert my cock with the skin pulled back, to no avail.
then a friend and counseller on the matter told me to try with the skin as it naturally is, that is not pulled back...and i finally managed to self!
What is important , i think, is to remain quite flacid, so that your cock remains easily bendable and "insertable".
Then when you put your cock between your thighs, make sure the head (still covered by the skin, and still flacid) goes further than your hole: more precisely, the base of the head should be near your hole. Then you need to push the head hard inside your hole, and i m sure it will eventually enter your body...
If the skin is the only thing that goes inside, make sure your fingers (index and middle fingers) hold the base of the head quite tightly: your fingers should accompany your cock and go inside your hole a bit too.
You will need both hands for that movement.
I noticed my hole was tighter when my feet were resting on a surface, so try not to rest your feet on something but keep your feet 'in the air'.
Last piece of advice: if you're starting to be too excited or too annoyed stop trying and start again later.
Hoping this might help.
Good luck.

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Lots of good advice here. I've tried just about everything suggested and don't have a length problem but still cannot get it in. I'm not circumcised by the way. Must admit I'm thinking of giving up because there's only so many hours you can spend trying to push your dick up your arse! I'm also wondering if it's possible to do yourself any permanent damage by doing this as it's clearly a case of sticking something where it's not supposed to go. Whatever, you guys that can, keep posting the vids. I need more encouragement :D

Cheers

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Don't feel bad, britguy69. I gave up months ago and have just accepted the fact that it's not meant to be. For me length does seem to be one of the issues; the other is that I've never been that keen on getting anything inserted in my ass. (In gay circles, I guess you could call me a "top.") Watching other guys do it and seeing the pleasure they get from it is the biggest turn on for me.

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

the best position i've found was "sitting" on it. Where i'm on my knees, I pull it back past the hole while semi hard (I wait if it's too hard). I then push it under the head towards the hole, (at that point i'm sitting on my hands with the floor helping the hands push). Once it's starting to enter, you need to relax and move your body more onto your hands till it's fully entered. That works for me everytime and I do not even have to loosen the hole.

The problem I had at first was that I was too excited, if you calm down a little while pushing, that helps a ton. Try it once with your fingers, to see how easy it is to get a finger up there when you're calm. Remember how calm you have to be and *try* to stay that calm while pushing in. If it doesnt go in at first, don't get mad, just keep trying. My position helps on the hands from becoming too tired. If you manage to get it in, Have your dominate hand push it in further, after it's at the max it can go in, you can attempt to start the "sex" by moving up and down a little.

Pm me if you dont understand something, or reply, i'll try to clear it up.

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

I'm pleased to report that, following on from my earlier postings to this thread, in a three hour marathon session this evening I was able to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. My experience raises a few points on which I would value your opinion.

Background:

I found the position that works for me is to be almost lying down flat with a couple of pillows behind my head so I can see progress in a mirror, and then to half-turn to the right and raise my left leg towards my chest so exposing the target area. I found that having succeeded once in penetrating myself I was able to do it again so I truly believe that the inability to do so arises from a state of mind. I'm now fairly confident that I'll be able to do so again the next time I try.

Questions:

1. I must say I found this to be seriously hard work and at various points I was sweating like mad and even started to get cramp! This surprised me because I'm a healthy guy (go training three/four times a week). My hands/fingers took a real hammering with all the pushing effort. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

2. At various points I decided to take a break and just indulge in some "executive relief" but I had major problems in getting an erection. This is not normally a problem for me (boing!) Is this a hangover from the way in which the penis is twisted and pushed hard when trying to achieve insertion, and is this a common problem? The reason why I ask is that a commonly taught technique for delaying ejaculation is to squeeze the head of the penis between the thumb and two fingers which causes the erection to subside rapidly. This seems similar to the pressure exerted on the head of the penis while trying to push it into the anus.

3. As soon as I halted my exertions I developed a migraine headache! Is this down to the stress involved in indulging in this activity?

4. It is one thing to successfully insert a mostly flaccid penis into oneself but it ain't going to shoot a load unless it becomes at least partially erect. Given the erection problem I noted above, does anyone else find that they cannot get an erection having achieved insertion?

Cheers.

Jack22

Stress on your hands.

Post by Jack22 »

Try the ball stretcher method for the relief to your cramped hands.. in the post, "Look Ma No hands..." It works like a charm.

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Thanks for the tip Jack. Needless to say I have been through this forum with a fine toothcomb looking for advice. I must say I'm not keen on the ballstretcher approach. I can report that I am now able to get the thing in with some degree of consistency although it does take some effort. I have been practising for an hour a day to try to find a reliable method of insertion. The sensation of feeling the cockhead being pushed inside is just incredible and having got it right in I just lie there awhile to get my breath back while keeping it firmly in place. I have been able to keep it there for several minutes too. My penis is fairly soft on insertion and the next problem comes along when it starts to firm up on the inside. Once again this is down to Mr. Foreskin. The end result is that it pops back out of the hole. I truly believe that if I was circumcised I would be home and dry by now - or is that home and wet?! :lol:

Whatever, I was able to work it when it was inside for awhile and could feel it rubbing against my prostate - amazing feeling! Needless to say it eventually popped out despite my best efforts. The good news is that it was wet with precum so I was obviously hitting the right button. The bad news is that the precum made it a lot more slippy and so more likely to fall out.

I'm not sure where to go from here. My first aim was to find a consistent way of getting it in and not to worry about what to do with it once it was in there. This aim is well on the way to being achieved. I'm rather stuck as to how to keep it in once it starts getting firmer because of the wrecking tactics of Mr. Foreskin. I have been trying to think of a way of keeping it back throughout but don't have any ideas yet. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I would also love to hear from any uncircumcised guys who are able to self-fuck successfully to see how they get around the inherent problems.

I must say that this is a totally crazy thing to do and it's mad to find a community dedicated to the art! I just hope it doesn't cause any damage. My biggest concern is the possibility of picking up a urinary tract infection. It struck me as ironic that the guy who strongly advised the need for scrupulous cleanliness was the one who actually got an infection. Please don't get me wrong. I don't mean this in a sneering way. I'm not one for doing enemas so I just wash my arse before getting started and then thoroughly wash it again along with my penis and hands at the end of the session. Obviously this doesn't deal with the internal threat but hopefully it's a start.

Might give myself a day off tomorrow, but I suspect the temptation of feeling my cock pushing up inside my arse may have me back for more practise very soon.

For those that think it cannot be done, I thought the same a week ago. My experience to-date shows that it can be done with only a medium size penis (6 - 6.5 inches when erect) and with a foreskin with a mind of its own, although admittedly I still have a problem or two to solve before I'll be able to unload in my arse. I think you circumcised guys are soooooo lucky <envy!>

Cheers all.
M.

P.S. Circumcision is NOT an option!

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

To continue the above...

I can now get my cock into my arse within about five minutes of starting a session and can repeat the act with some consistency. It feels great inside and last night I was able to go from lying back to sitting on my hand, which was keeping my cock inside me, and moving my arse back and forth so I could feel it rubbing inside me. I kept this up for a good half hour and it was great stuff indeed, but I wasn't able to get hard enough to ejaculate. Maybe I was too tired. Still, progress is being made and I shall no doubt give it another go tonight! Might try and shoot a vid of the act of penetration to make it clear how I'm getting it in for the benefit of others who are struggling to do it.

Cheers,
Mike

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Can't wait :D

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Should be up (in every sense of the word) by Sunday. Have temporarily suspended operations due to an upset stomach!