Foreskin/Lenght problem

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

I shot the video on Sat 12th November and prepared a three minute clip but I'm unsure whether to upload it or not. I cannot upload it here because the file is 12Mb (tradeoff between quality and filesize). For the time being here's a still from the video to give hope to those that think it cannot be done. I thought the same to start with (see previous posts around the patch) but it clearly can be. Be assured that the glans penis was well inside at this point and giving my prostate a wonderful massage. Unfortunately I haven't managed to get erect while inside so some pleasures still defeat me and to be honest I'm not sure if I'll ever get there. Mind you, safe bareback prostate massage is a pretty good start if you ask me. Keep at it and you'll find a way. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again :D
Attachments
Not erect but deep inside!
Not erect but deep inside!
soloforum.JPG (30.97 KiB) Viewed 6861 times

Post by Guest »

Thanks, man!
We'd love to see the video - maybe you should check out the
http://www.megaupload.com site that others have used to show off bigger files?
Lets see some fucking!
AL

electro

wow !

Post by electro »

:P You shot it !! well done !
and that's a great still clip - it just needs a 3rd hand to get it in a bit more - let me know . . . . !!!
Hope you decide to post the video. Try Windows movie maker ( assuming you're using XP ) and output movie as 'other settings' , Video for Pocket PC (143kbps) - this makes a 3 minute dv movie into about 4Mb - Then post a 28 Gb HigeRes version for those of us on your new fan base :twisted: !!
go for it

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

britguy69: it's always been better 4 me 2 sf when not erected, coz small cock deeply upthroats tight ass, then erects! What a FEELING! WOW!
Even when i ss, i somexs have my entire whole small dick in my mouth, n a big part of balls, in my small mouth. If my balls r not really in, i can kiss them deeply and 4 quite a long x as long as my dick's not yet erected! A non-erected dick is thus as important as an erected 1, don't u think so?
Well done britguy69...good pic!

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Hi again. In response to the previous message, I have to be pretty-much soft to get my cock up my arse. I stretch the head a fair way past my anus and then tuck it back and push it home. The sensation as my penis slides through the anus and into the rectum is wonderful. I have gone from not being able to do it at all to getting it in with pretty much no problem whenever I want to. My remaining problem is that, having achieved penetration, nothing on earth seems to give me an erection or even a partial erection. I don't know if this is because the way the penis is twisted means that the blood supply is constricted and so it cannot "inflate". I don't see any way around this problem so I guess I'll just have to settle for the pleasurable feelings I get from having my cock rub against my prostate and just feeling it in there. I certainly generate huge quantities of precum while it's inside! I guess that's from the prostate massage.

I didn't post the 3 minute vid because you can't really see a lot. My hands are in the way too much. I have wiped the mDV tape but still have the edit on my PC. Is it worth posting? You tell me.

Cheers to all, and for those that think you can't get it in, try it soft/semi-soft and you *will* succeed :D

electro

Please post pc-edit !

Post by electro »

Go For It , Britguy !! - Cut it down to 20 seconds and upload at full res !!
:twisted:
go for it

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

go 4 it britguy69!