Self-ass-to-mouth

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

LoveThyself

Self-ass-to-mouth

Post by LoveThyself »

One thing I've been really loving is when I'm fucking my ass, to get on my back, flip my legs over my head and pull my body down and then when my cock pops out of my ass I let it fall right into my mouth and suck it, feeling the warmth of my ass. It is really fun to fuck my ass until I'm just starting to cum, and suck my half limp dick while it's squirting cum. Does anyone else do this?

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Yikes! SFing is one thing, but going straight from the 'outlet' to the 'inlet' is a non-starter. Surely you're just asking for an upset stomach?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I've pulled my cock out of my ass and sucked on it many, many times without it causing any physical problems for me - maybe it would be a problem for a man with different body chemistry? I don't know. I do clean my ass out very well before I fuck myself, but that certainly doesn't get rid of all of the bacteria in there - I wouldn't want it to: I need them!
I can't imagine having to stop and wash it off in between, and I know that if I'm fucking myself I'm going to want to suck on it too. I guess there is something erotic about knowing that the cock I"m sucking on was just fucking a hot, hairy hole (Mine!).
Attachments
lick.jpg

beasterilla

Post by beasterilla »

Nice pic, I didnt know we were aloud to post pics again ?!.. anyways loving it, and I'm still wondering where I could see the video of jack22 with his chrome ball stretcher, I need to see it in action !! :-)

Elrond

Post by Elrond »

beasterilla wrote:I didnt know we were aloud to post pics again
He's the host, so he has a public file for 2257 regarding his own pics. I guess anybody who wants to keep a copy of ID and list a public address with real name can do so.