30 Hour Orgasm

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

How long are your s.f. sessions

1 hr or less
57%
1-3 hours
22%
3-5 hours
11%
5- 10 hours
5%
more that 10 hours
5%

Total votes: 37

Jack22

30 Hour Orgasm

Post by Jack22 »

Anyone have non stop orgasms besides me? I have gone as long as 30 hours, and that is not an exaggeration. I know it sounds impossible, but it literally is non stop... not counting piss breaks, showers, etc. But when I resume, it starts immediately. Anyone have any idea how this is possible? It is simply amazing to me at least, and the pleasure it brings is beyond words. Anyone else experience this? Others that can and want to trade tricks and secrets or photo's please let me know.
Thanks,
Jack

touchme69dean

That sounds familiar!

Post by touchme69dean »

Hey! I've experienced something, not quite as wonderful, but similar. After a 3 week summer camp last year, I had not gotten my rocks off the entire time. I was hored as HELL, and so durring my first free hours, I reclined in my bed and sucked myself thouroughly, cumming in my mouth copously. I LOVE that taste. Then about 10 minutes later, cock softened, I was taking my penis out to take a piss and jsut touching it and feeling the wetness of my pee caused and instant errection and shooting of more cum. Number 3 was about half an hour later, I was lying on my couch with a "silented" phone between thighs, and alas, it rang, vibrated, and caused a wet experience in my jeans. I took advantage of this opportunity by taking my sensitive cock into the bathrrom with me, and running hot water over it every hour or so, and EVERY time getting an instant orgasm. I probably had about 12 orgasms that day, until finally, I was "cummed out". Never could explain it, I'm just hoping for another day like that!!!