Amateur self-fuck video - HI-RES VERSION!!! :-)

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

chpoof

Amateur self-fuck video - HI-RES VERSION!!! :-)

Post by chpoof »

Hi, guys.

I've uploaded the hi-res version of Tony fucking himself. (The lo-res version is the one I've been sharing on this site for several months now.) You can download it at the link below. It's almost 120 MB in size, and it shows much greater detail. Even if you happen to have cable, it will be a slow download, so be prepared for a wait. But believe me, it's definitely worth it!

Enjoy! :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NIWIULC8

(Edited to change the link. For some reason it seems the previous link stopped working.)
Last edited by chpoof on Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

hey, i tried 2 d/l it and it started to, but then my comp froze so i had 2 reset it. When i went bak 2 the site to get it, it just says too many connections from ur ?IP adress then moves me to a preium service page!
"If you want something done right, do it yourself!"

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Try the link again. I did just a few minutes ago, and everything seems to be working just fine. Maybe there were too many users at once?

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

hey, yea i got it bout 10 mins later. Amazing! the high res makes its sooo much hotter! thanks! :P
"If you want something done right, do it yourself!"

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

You're welcome! I totally agree. It's already been downloaded almost 60 times, so I'd say it's a hit. :wink:

Jack22

High Resolution video

Post by Jack22 »

Very Hot video in the high resolution format. Any tips on how you did that would be apprecited. I find that once video is transfered from the camera to an editing program it really looses a lot of quality and resolution.. then compressing it for email further deteriorates it.. Let me know your methods or secrets or programs when you get a chance. Thanks much!

btw Tony is one Hot Man..
Attachments
add on w 106_0001.jpg
add on w 106_0001.jpg (9.41 KiB) Viewed 14170 times
gfsg4_0001.jpg
gfsg4_0001.jpg (10.84 KiB) Viewed 14746 times
Last edited by Jack22 on Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Yep, I totally agree with you. Tony is definitely hot. :twisted:

As for the resolution, Tony himself made the video and sent it to me on a CD-R, so I guess the quality remained high because of the fact that it was never compressed. I'm afraid I really don't have much experience with video editing programs, but perhaps someone else here does. Judging from what I've heard, I would imagine that some programs are better than others. If you're losing a lot of quality in your transfers, maybe you should try using a different program or perhaps a different setting.

Jack22

Hi res upload..

Post by Jack22 »

Thanks guy but how did you "upload" the CD-R?

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

I uploaded the file from the CD-R to http://www.megaupload.com/. It's a file-sharing site that's capable of handling very large files. Is that what you mean?

Jack22

Post by Jack22 »

Yes I think that's it.. direct from the CD-R to the hosting site... Thanks.

sssf guest

How can we open the link????

Post by sssf guest »

How can we open the link????

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

well chpoof it was defenitely worth it...i managed 2 c the smallest detail...from head (what shows) 2 toe!
a v nice vid & sf...1 of a kind!
thx.......

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Good deal! Glad you were finally able to download it. :)