Finally

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

SScurious

Finally

Post by SScurious »

I just now managed to get the head of my cock in my ass. It took forever!!! It felt so good that I came right then and there. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had, cum shooting everywhere! Unforunately I can't seem to get any more than just barely the head in since I'm only 6".

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

lucky, i can get most of my penis in, but cannot cum inside. Tried for an hour.

autofl8

Post by autofl8 »

Guys,

I sometimes have a hard time coming in my ass too. I think there's some desensitization in the process of bending your penis around, etc.

I posted a thread about something I've done several times recently earlier in the forum...titled "SF Intensity Enhancer". Basically, it involves filling a small balloon with warm water and squeezing it up your ass. Not very big, maybe 6 ounces or so...with a string attached hanging out. THEN you SF. The feeling is absolutely uuuuunbelievable, I swear to you. I have to hold back...every stroke applies pressure to the prostrate regardless of depth of penetration and my body goes into a sexual flush that's indescribable. It's crazy. I can cum in 5 minutes, but I have to...want to hold back because of the intensity of the feeling.

When you've just had too much fun and you've cum...to get the water balloon out of your ass, just gently pull on the string...if the string breaks...no biggee, you can push it out too. If the balloon breaks, you end up with an enema...no biggee there either.

Try this kwalker!! I'm curious if it works for anybody else...

birdgunner2002

Yahoo

Post by birdgunner2002 »

After trying SF many many times, I was about to give up. Last night, I used my g/f dildo for a couple of hours to loosen my ass. It worked, finally success. I only go the head in, and it would not stay unless I held it, but it is a start. Just like SS, I started with just the head... I know I will not get as deep as I can selfing, but I now know I can SF. :)
Deep Selfer

Evil_Bastard

Post by Evil_Bastard »

Just succeeded for the first time last night, and outside of when I'm screwing someone, that's the biggest damned orgasm _EVER_. It went in, I stroked it back and forth twice, and then "OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD I'M CUMMING..." You get the picture. It's easily the most intense orgasm I've had in a while... and yes, I did creampie myself.

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

autofl8 wrote:Guys,

I sometimes have a hard time coming in my ass too. I think there's some desensitization in the process of bending your penis around, etc.

----

Try this kwalker!! I'm curious if it works for anybody else...
Yeah, I'm just going to keep trying. Don't really want to put something else up there untill i'm more experianced. As of right now I dont have to loosen up no more in order to get it in, so having it tight around my penis helps but still couldnt get myself to cum. I tried several times for no-hands or a position where i could bounce on it but those failed quickly. Only problem i have is my hands getting tired, i'll have to practice so that doesnt happen, or lay off for a few days.

beau1965

finally

Post by beau1965 »

i wish I could do all this. I have tried many times to ss and now have been trying to get my cock in my ass. Just dosen't seem to be able to reach and I'm 6.5 cut.I would love to fill my hole with my own load