Self fuck with a twist

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mrhappy

Props

Post by mrhappy »

I noticed you got creative with the props.
What exactly are they? They seem to help you get it in deeper expecialy the plastic on the seating. Would love to see a detailed diagram of your props used in video. They seem to alow for great up and down movement.
Any other creative tools you've created to help in sf or ss?

autofl8

Creative props

Post by autofl8 »

Wow, i've tried em' all.

Yeah, this is the simplest means I've ever found. I've placed a hard foam kneepad (the kind you'd find used inside of motorcycle leathers) with curvature down, on top of a small portable sawhorse that is about 3-1/2" wide. You could probably get any kneepad with a smooth skin over it to work pretty well.

If you can get your dick in your ass, then you can fuck yourself with this arrangement. The pad is placed between you and the sawhorse, directly under the area where your dick twists around and back up your anus. A little experimentation will give you the best fit, and it helps break some of the hard contact with the wood. I usually slather some hand lotion on the pad to keep from rubbing myself raw (and I also slather some in the area where my penis rubs against my scrotum and crotch area).

I've done it on the arm of a chair, on a motorcycle seat, a bicycle, a bathtub edge, and all sorts of contraptions using pipe insulation foam, water bottles and abs sewer pipe....but nothing beats this simple setup for control and the real feel...dude, your hands are free to roam, and they don't get tired.

Now that I think if it, the cheap plastic sawhorses you can buy at Home Depot, along with a 30 cm (12") of thick pipefoam wrapped over the top would probably work too.

The rest requires no imagination, but you will get addicted to the orgasm!

wiredndc69

videio

Post by wiredndc69 »

wow that was hot video to see thanks man

slfpmper

Post by slfpmper »

hot video,, made me hard as stone and i jerked it on the spot,, thanks for the cum

jonesboy99

Post by jonesboy99 »

Very hot! Looks like your balls take a pounding, ever try sticking them up your bunghole?

Ziggurat

best clip

Post by Ziggurat »

So far, this has been one of my most favorite clips. This was the one that had me determined to get good at this um.. hobby(?).

It also led me to try other positions. I used to just lean back on my computer chair, spread eagled, and try to push it in. This clip taught me that while I was self pleasuring, I wasn't really self-fucking. Pushing it in and out is great, but the ride, position where you can be hands free truly is self-fucking.

Bravo!

Z
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Yes I'm still trying to get the sit and ride and eventually hands free method down myself, as thats better that the other sf positions for me :)

roaccutane

Post by roaccutane »

That truly is incredible. Best self fuck ive ever seen

KTra

Post by KTra »

That is the most amazing think I think I have seen. Very Hot.

I am so glad I found this site.

ur_face_is_weird

Post by ur_face_is_weird »

im kinda confused though, how did you get the ballon in? and wouldn't the balloon have to be really strong? i think its a hot vid, but im just a bit confused on how you did it