Minimum size?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

uksolosucker

Minimum size?

Post by uksolosucker »

Wats the minimum size your cock has to be you think?

Mines only 5-6 inches so is it worth me trying?

beasterilla

Post by beasterilla »

try, i'm sure with lots of practice, you'll get it.. I got it, took a few tries but its a nice feeling once you get it !

duhduh

Post by duhduh »

yum

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If you can twist your cock around and pull it down past your asshole then you should be able to get it in there. Plenty of guys around your size do it so you probably can too.
AL

uksolosucker

Post by uksolosucker »

Thnx for the replies guys,but when my cock is hard its virtually solid!So im pretty much struggling here :(

When its semi-hard im finding it hard to twist it :(

Anymore tips or help would be great thanks!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Try starting out completely soft - that's what I do.
Al

uksolosucker

Post by uksolosucker »

How should i get my hole nice and stretched though?Ive never used anything like a dildo or anything would fingers do it?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If you don't have any experience with sticking things up your butt then I would definitely experiment with fingers or a dildo until you're used to controlling the muscles the way you need to. I like to fuck myself without stretching out first (extra tight!) but I've been playing with my ass for years so it's easier for me.
Let us know how it goes!
Al

uksolosucker

Post by uksolosucker »

tryed tonight no luck though :( used finger hehe is there any certain position thats good?

Happyboy

Post by Happyboy »

I needed to try for some time before I was successful. Keep trying and you will succeed some time. And, don't use too much lube, makes it easier ....

justinfoo

Post by justinfoo »

idk the first time i fucked myself was when i was 14 and my dick was and still is 5 inches and i got it in the first time after about 15 minutes so if u stretch ur penis alot

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

I'm just under 4 inches soft, and about 5-6 inches hard. I can get it in when it is completely soft. It eventually hardens a little bit and I can ride the orgasm out.

Try this. Set a mirror on the backrest of your toilet and twist your cock so your head is near your asshole. Sit down whilst holding your cock by your ass - The firm surface of your toilet seat will push your balls and your cock higher thus further past your asshole. Okay, now push your down on the shaft of your cock that is in front of your ass whilst looking behind you into the mirror. It may take a while, but this is how I first entered my ass.

I hope this helps. :D

Darkbolt
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"

shavensolo

It will go!

Post by shavensolo »

Hi Solo,I am 6 inches hard and can just get it past my asshole and it went in,hope this helps S

Twisted rubbeR

Post by Twisted rubbeR »

Considering that you need to be soft to start, how long/short are you when you start?