Fuck-cess... Still no orgasm

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Darkbolt

Fuck-cess... Still no orgasm

Post by Darkbolt »

I've been able to selffuck since about December last year... I've always had day to day sessions but I still haven't reached a selffuck orgasm. Any tips? Thank you. :D
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Just stay relaxed. There is no tricks to this... You either cum or you don't. It's all sorta random. I can usually make myself cum while self-fuckign, but unfortunately, it doesn't blast into my ass, it just sorta dribbles out of my cock once I pull out. Only once have I actually shot the whole load into my ass. Mmm... memories...

TTZ
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yep - I gotta agree with Zig - sometimes it's just a fun pit-stop on the way to orgasm/ejaculation by other means, and other times it's "Oh, fuck, oh, that's so good, oh fuck I'm coming, I'm coming I'M COMING!!!".
I don't know why it's so different every time - some of it's attitude, and you know that trying really hard to come is pretty much the best way to guarantee that you WON"T come, so I'd say that letting go of the idea that coming up there is important is probably a good step for you, difficult as that may be. Convincing yourself that coming in your ass is totally forbidden and that it's not what you want to do is probably even better. :)

Otherwise - I've found that minimizing the lube is good. If I'm too lubed up I don't feel as much, so I try to get by with as little as possible, often just using spit.
Best of luck!
AL

dexter

Post by dexter »

I had done to blast in my ass. But it is, like al says: Sometimes it happens, sometime nothing. But this time without comming in ass is not less beautiful. :)

So relax and dont try it with "pressure"

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

Thanks guys. :D
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"