So I'm not the only one...

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

sk

So I'm not the only one...

Post by sk »

Yesterday I discovered that I'm able to self fuck, and after searching for it on Google, it turns out that there are lots of us.

Looking on this forum, I've seen people asking about size or being uncircumsised preventing them from doing it, and I can say that no, it doesn't. I'm 21 years old, uncut and just under 6" hard and had no real trouble fucking myself.

The way I discovered it was when I was lying in bed one night and playing around with my dick. I was stretching it a bit, then wondered if I would be able to touch my arsehole with it. I pulled it down and found that I could easily rub the end of my it on my arse, so took it a step further.

I put some lube on my arse and tried to get my cock in, but I kept slipping and couldn't get a good grip. I kept getting hard too while trying, so after about one or two attempts I'd have to stop and wait for my erection to go back down to try again. A couple of times I managed to get the very tip in, but it would pop straight back out again as soon as I moved my hand.

Finally, after literally about an hour of trying, I gave it another shot and all of a sudden felt my cock slide straight up my arse. I waited until I got hard before moving because I knew it would fall out again otherwise, then pushed it in as far as I could - I reckon I probably got about 3.5" inside me. It was the best thing ever, better than any sex. I only managed to do about 10 thrusts before I had an orgasm and cummed inside my arse. I was surprised at how it felt actually. I thought that I'd be able to feel the cum squirting inside me, but I couldn't feel it at all. The only way that I knew I was cumming was obviously because I was having an orgasm, and when it dripped out later.

I haven't tried again since, but I will! Does this mean that I'm not an anal virgin anymore?

fritz6744

CONGRATS

Post by fritz6744 »

WELCOME TO THE CLUB !!!

Happyboy

Post by Happyboy »

How long is your dick?

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

Welcome!

And you're almost exactly the same size cock as me. Up the average joes! :P
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Do you want to still be an anal virgin? If so, then you are - if the Christian right can "restore" the virginity of girls I think we can do it here for self-fuckers. You can be a virgin over and over again and deflower your ass every time you fuck yourself!
Congrats, buddy! Keep us up to date on your progress.
Al

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

LMAO! Al that is CLASIC. Sooooo true... :lol: