Hello

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

shavensolo

Hello

Post by shavensolo »

Hi
Last edited by shavensolo on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

makeax

Post by makeax »

Mine felt the same way. My dick was getting too hard though and I couldn't get it in. I'll keep on trying.

shavensolo

Post by shavensolo »

[quote="linkmaster03"]Mine felt the same way. My dick was getting too hard though and I couldn't get it in. I'll keep on trying.[/quote]
thanks for the reply!

selfuckermex

Yes i remember

Post by selfuckermex »

Of course i remember everything with details and i wish i could feel the same always like the first time, i just remember how i felt that hot feeling from my glans touching the skin of the anus and i just felt like if i was fucking somebody else, i´m straight so i felt like if i were fucking some girl´s ass but it´s very hipnotic the feeling of dual control how you feel the same of the passive and the active person, so you are like in the control of the image like if you were watching a video and feeling every movement and action....woahhh.