Hello

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

shavensolo

Hello

Post by shavensolo »

Hi
Last edited by shavensolo on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

makeax

Post by makeax »

Awesome! I can't wait till I get mine in. :)

Leonicdragon

Success as well!!!

Post by Leonicdragon »

Well after 2 years I finally decided to try SF again and DID IT! It took me 3 tries to keep it in, but once you push the rest of your shaft in, it stays. I too had to push 2 fingers in along with my cock to keep it in, but I used the spread eagle position. It was less than two minutes b/c it felt soooooo good, but it seemed more like 10. OMG! It was AMAZING! Not only did I get it in, but I orgasmed in my own ass as well AND I recorded the whole thing. http://www.sendspace.com/file/72lw1g P.S. Please excuse the bad quality, I can't get Premeire to decode the video so I used Windows Movie Maker. If anyone can help me with that just PM me. And those are red potatoes and a beer bottle on the floor, but will save that for another forum... possibly...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful, Leonic! The quality of the video is fine and it's really hot - looks like you got your hole nice and loose before you starting fucking yourself!
Isn't it incredible? Now you know there's one hot, tight hole you can fuck any time you like. I don't need to get my fingers in there to keep my cock in, but I do it anyway because I can stroke my cock with my fingers while I'm fucking myself - ecstasy!
Al

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

thank you al :D Yeah I can't seem to keep it in unless I am pretty loose' it just slips right back out, but that feeling, is indescribable! It's the most euphoric thing I have ever experienced! It borders the line on spiritual, honestly.

Leonicdragon

Re: Hello

Post by Leonicdragon »

I've long since lost this video and it looks like sendspace took it down ;( If anyone still has it can you PM me please and thank you.