Question

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

willh8967

Question

Post by willh8967 »

I understand all the Sf techniques your supose to use but i seem to have one problem the space between my balls and butthole seem longer then any of the pictures of you've guys ive seen any suggestions

makeax

Post by makeax »

It's probably not. Find a good position, and you should be able to get your cock in there.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If you can pull your balls to the side and twist your cock around and down so that the head goes past your hole then you're good to go - can you do that?
Al

willh8967

Post by willh8967 »

no ive been working on it thought gets pretty close but never over it or past it

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

I had the same problem in which I couldn't twist my dick around far enough. I remember reading a post here that helped all those with this problem and the trick is to tug lightly on your sac after everytime you shower. It loosens it and allows you to twist it easier. Also, remember to stay relaxed.
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"