I did It!!!!!!!!!

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

newbie12

I did It!!!!!!!!!

Post by newbie12 »

So last night i thought id give this another go:) I got a shower and cleaned myself up before attempting this. I made sure to loosen my ass up with my fingers and some home made dildos. I hardly do any anal stuff so im preetyy tight. I lubed my hole and layed back on my bed. Legs in the air i twisted my cock around and tryed to insert it. I didnt get it straight away. I found my hands were all slipery from the lube so i could get good grip on my cock to push it in. So i dryed my hands and then tryed, and pop my heab went in. It was a good feeling, i didnt actually realise how much of my dick was inside me until i took it out. I could get a little bit of motion going but not allot, it felt good on my bellend rubbing itsself all over my warm hole. I think i could cum if i worked my self up a bit before. So i was really happy i managed to do, and no dout ill be trying again tonight, i think ill try and cum this time, but hey i probs wont.

Do you guys no if you can catch bad diseases from doing this to your self, i no anal is dangerous if your doing it with someone else but if its just you is it safe?

Oh and im straight by the way lol

Darkbolt

Post by Darkbolt »

Congrats dude.

I don't know about any diseases, but ALWAYS be clean when you SF. Don't take a risk.

I self-suck, fuck and I'm straight too dude. There was a big argument over this, you'll find it in the Men's Sex Stuff Forum.
If anyone finds anything on Self-Rimming, please tell me.

"Suck to live, in order to live to suck"

newbie12

Post by newbie12 »

Ok thats cool, yeah i allways try to be as clean as possible! I havnt quite made it in the sucking part of things, i can only get half my head in my mouth. Ahwell lol

beasterilla

Post by beasterilla »

wow lucky, I'm onto Selfsucking now as my other goal and cant get anywhere near, yet i'm super fit and limber haha.. werd...

I think I need to practice with bending my spine a different way

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's great Newbie! The lube thing is tricky - if you use too much it does make it more difficult.
I wouldn't worry about diseases - you can't infect yourself with something that you don't already have in your system.
Let us know when you cum in your ass!
Al