HUGE LOAD

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

newbie12

HUGE LOAD

Post by newbie12 »

So i self fucked last night but found it hard to bring myself to cum up my ass, theres just not enough movement to properly stimulate my cock. Maybe im not doing it right, im not sure. Im not sure if i can get anymore of my dick in. i get about an inch past the head in.

I took my dick out and wanked for about 10 seconds and then i blew the biggest load ever. It zoomed past my head and then the rest all over my stomach. If only i had got into the plough position to take it in my mouth

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

Well what I do is after I get it in, then I start at the base of my penis and push it down getting about 3in or more in, it will naturally start to come back out, but then you push it back in and that gives you the movement. You can watch my video, I orgasmed in less than 2 min b/c it felt sooooo good. The orgasm was sooo long b/c when it is bent like that, it's pretty much a dry orgasm and then after that's over, you pull it out and shoot all over your ass ...I better stop I'm getting myself worked up lol :)

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Hey Leonic, great vid and all; I take it from your post that you don't actually unload while inside. If you get the orgasmic feeling with it in and then blow your load when you let it out I think you're doing the right thing. I have never really understood why people want to actually shoot a load inside! It can seem like a really neat idea and something I can actually do (ahem) but the downside is that what goes in often decides to come back out when you don't want it to and there's nothing sexy about farting and finding yourself sitting in a damp patch of seminal fluid etc. in your underwear! :roll: