Easiest Way to to Self Fuck, Help!!!

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

bigbutts

Easiest Way to to Self Fuck, Help!!!

Post by bigbutts »

i am trying to self fuck myself but it is hard. My cock is a little over 6" and i have trying to self fuck my self for a few weeks. I can get my cock over an inch past my ass hole but it is very hard to get it in. I have to bend it and it is hard to keep it soft. Can anyone give me a way to get my cock in my ass the easiest. I can't wait to fuck my ass and bust a huge load of war cum inside and watch it ooze out.

LoveThyself

what works for me

Post by LoveThyself »

I had the same problem when I first started trying to selffuck. So I make sure my dick is completely limp, quickly lube it up as well as my ass, then stretch it past my ass and push it in about 1/2 an inch from the tip and it will slide in a lot easier. It's an incredible feeling...and the orgasm is amazing.

Jack22

Post by Jack22 »

You may try to blow a load of war cum first.. while you have a butt plug in your ass.. using plenty of lube. Then after you blow that load, remove the butt plug and shove that baby in.. this way you won't be so fast in getting it hard too soon. Plus your hole will already be loosened up. If you have a lot of hair, shave your hole and your balls and any area that could possibly interfere with your goals. You may not cum the first time since you already did that, and your libido will suffer as well, but approach it from the point of view that to overcum the entry problem you are willing to do this. At least this way, (if it works), you will prove to yourself that you can get IN and THAT is a great starting point. You won't have to do this everytime, only once or twice just to get a handle on how to get the handle in..

electro

good advice

Post by electro »

Jack's right - for a first time you should have your hole well relaxed to being open - plenty of lube - I find a combination of water based gel and baby oil is the most slippery !! Good luck ! :wink:
go for it

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

Its worth the effort. To think of all those teen years and beyond wasted chasing girls/women when I could've just saved money and energy by staying home and fucking myself. *sigh* live and learn :roll: :wink: