Dammit! I seem so close!

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Vangardt

Dammit! I seem so close!

Post by Vangardt »

I am about 6-6 1/2 inches, uncircumcized, and I can get the base of my head just a little beyond my hole. I just can't get it in! I don't exactly have a loose ass, but I have been trying with good lube and many tips. I want to achieve this so badly after hearing the incredibly arousing and convincing discussion of cumming in one's own ass.
Any tips would be greatly appriciated.
(I am also getting the skin that attaches my balls to my body kind of raw from pushing them to the side so much x.x any way to help that?)

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

You sound very similar to me and the problems I was having. To get it in you have to be fairly relaxed so start with some finger-play to prepare the way. I use a *small* amount of olive oil as lube which seems to work well. My foreskin gave me huge problems and I found the following solution seems to work well. I should add that I'm left-handed so you might want to reverse things. Firstly find a position in which your arse feels at its most relaxed and receptive. I get on my back, twist around to the right and raise my left leg back towards my chest. May or may not work for you. Next I twist and stretch my flaccid/semi-flaccid cock so that the bottom of the exposed head is past the hole and hold it in place with two fingers of my left hand just below the base of the head (i.e. towards my body). Next I use two fingers of my right hand to start to *slowly* push the head inside and having achieved insertion switch to pushing with the two left fingers to get it right in. My fingers go in too. This helps with preventing the foreskin from rushing forward and screwing everything up. I use my right hand to hold my inserted penis in place as I carefully remove the fingers of my left hand and then work from the outside to get the deepest insertion I can. This method has been found by a combination of reading the forum, studying the vids and experimenting to find what works for me. It's worth it because the sensation of feeling your own penis slide inside yourself is absolutely awesome :D I'm still not home and dry because once it starts to stiffen up inside it's quite likely to pop out again, but I'm working on it.

Just around a week ago I thought I could never manage to get it in but it can be done. Just keep at it and report back often!

Cheers

pjotter

also close

Post by pjotter »

hmmmm nice

Vangardt

Post by Vangardt »

Another unsuccessful attempt x.x I pushed until my hand could push no more, trying to get it in. My hole is rather tight...I don't know if you would advise I try to loosen it as a whole or what, but any tips would be appriciated, as always.