What works for me

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

How old is everyone?

18-25
58%
26-35
12%
36-45
19%
46 +
12%

Total votes: 43

LoveThyself

What works for me

Post by LoveThyself »

I'm 24 and just learned (from this website!) about 8 months ago that I could self fuck. I have seen how many say that they have to be semi hard to self fuck. What I have found works the best for me, is I have to be completely limp, then I lube up before I get hard at all. It sounds weird but I use spit to lube up. It works great for me. Then I just stretch it past my asshole and shove it up there. I let myself get hard while I start to work it in and out. I have to press the base so I can push it deeper.
The one thing I really want to get down is how to be hands free. I am determined to learn how. Anyway I am so glad I learned this, because cumming up my own ass is amazing! I love pulling it out afterwards, its great. I love to selfsuck even more, but the two go so nicely together!

Strocker

Post by Strocker »

I’m 31 and found this side not to long ago.
I read about the self fuck stuff and tried immediately, but as of to day I cant get it in.
My meat is long enough, since the glans gets about 1/3 length of my shaft (~ 7.5’’) past my fuck hole. Every time I push it in it slips out again. Guess I need to practice a lot more before it works.

praetoren

hands free

Post by praetoren »

good for you. with exception to the lube that's kinda how i do it. just remember the deeper you are the easier it will be to stay in once your'e hard.

with sf it seems that everybody has different "strokes" so to speak keep at it and you'll find a way that works best for you.
-P-

ShyGuy666

Post by ShyGuy666 »

I have the length to get mine pass my anus, but I have two problems in achieving penetration:

1) My balls are always too close to my body, which makes moving the scrotum to the sides difficult, and I'm a bit worried about doing any kind of "ball-sack stretching"

2) Despite using plenty of lube, I just cannot get my ass loose enough to be able to push the head inside. I can finger myself with two fingers rather easily, three at the absolute maximum, but whenever I try pushing he head inside, it just doesn't open. Maybe it's because it's just too big at once, but I might as well be pushing against a pinhole. Frustrating.