My stuff

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

aleingang69

Re: My stuff

Post by aleingang69 »

Hell yeah, man - those are so fuckin' hot!
Interesting that you're putting a ring around the base of your cock - I've never tried that for solofucking. Do you find that it helps to keep the shaft hard while allowing the base to remain bendable? You make it look extra-easy with that monster cock, buddy - thanks for sharing.
AL

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I use a ring sometimes Al... usually a cheap silicone one. Sometimes just the shaft.. sometimes cock and balls... all depends on what I'm in the mood for. Love the doubling with toys Spring. I have this really great toy that I've been trying to do that with, but the dildo on the Cock and Ass dildo toy is a little too squishy for it... :( However I can do it just fine with my regular dildos
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

spring37

Post by spring37 »

hey thanks for nice words and your replies...
People dont relise that a lot of practice is required to be able to do your self..You guys know what I'm talking about ..I started about 20 years ago(self fuck & self suck ),I use to suck my own ,and it was very very deep.Felt it every time deep inside my throat.I could do it ,but since I broke my back had to say goodbye to that kind of fun.
For all of those guys who are just starting or interested to self fuck, just a few things.
Straching your ass is a long and slow process,trying to shuv your own is not always going according to the plan.You have to take your time and take it easy ,cus if you make it bleed you will have to wait a long time before you can do it again.Becomes nice after a while,until then is more of a strugle ha ha .Does feel very good now and I think that I am addicted to it ,don't care cus I LOVE IT haha
P.S.
Happy to answer on any questions
Cheers

colin1739

Post by colin1739 »

wow, 2nd clip was amazing

dexter

Post by dexter »

Nice! Very nice clip, thx for sharing!

fritz6744

Hey , buddy , Congrats

Post by fritz6744 »

Buddy , I'm a self-fucker, had done it for years , and I love it, specially whilst I am sniffing poppers . Man, I think that you're simply magnificent at your art of auto-sodomy. Congrats dear. The 2nd video is simply great , wow... I fucked myself watching it. I just would like 2 ask u something, you mentioned that you broke your neck, how u did ? Did u break it self-sucking by the way ? Just curious.

Take Care and one more, Congratalutions and please keep the good work , indulgiong yourself in the wonders of auto-sex.

FRITZ

spring37 wrote:hey thanks for nice words and your replies...
People dont relise that a lot of practice is required to be able to do your self..You guys know what I'm talking about ..I started about 20 years ago(self fuck & self suck ),I use to suck my own ,and it was very very deep.Felt it every time deep inside my throat.I could do it ,but since I broke my back had to say goodbye to that kind of fun.
For all of those guys who are just starting or interested to self fuck, just a few things.
Straching your ass is a long and slow process,trying to shuv your own is not always going according to the plan.You have to take your time and take it easy ,cus if you make it bleed you will have to wait a long time before you can do it again.Becomes nice after a while,until then is more of a strugle ha ha .Does feel very good now and I think that I am addicted to it ,don't care cus I LOVE IT haha
P.S.
Happy to answer on any questions
Cheers

itsme43

Post by itsme43 »

I've tried to self fuck before but I get too excited and too stiff to bend it down there. I would guess I need to stretch my ass first, that would help.

As far as self sucking, I used to be able to do that in my younger days. Middle aged spread and a bad car wreck prevented me to stretch as far as I did. If I stretch out I can get my lips on my head but that's it.

Keep up the great stuff!

curious_george

Post by curious_george »

dude..i blew my load when i saw all that cum oozing out of your anus...wow