Hello to all !

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

always4gmen

Hello to all !

Post by always4gmen »

I am new here and want to introduce myself. I am a self sucker and an exhibitionist.I am bi and love to masturbate,use toys on myself,and self suck for women,select guys,and passable transsexuals.Also enjoy CFNM very much.Looking for a coed masturbation group in the NYC metro area.People ,please write me,I'd love to chat with you.
Attachments
92003.jpg
92003.jpg (34.77 KiB) Viewed 7487 times
I am a self sucker and an exhibitionist.I am bi and love to masturbate,use toys on myself,and self suck for women.Also enjoy CFNM very much.Looking for a coed masturbation group in the NYC metro area.

Jack22

Hello to all..

Post by Jack22 »

Hey guy, great pic.. and wonderful cock!! Have you self fucked yourself with that thing yet? I'm sure it would be hard to share it with your mouth.. duh..
Not in NY or NJ, sorry. But if you have any pics or video's of yourself s.s. or s.f.ing I know all would love to see them.. Also if you are into cam 2 cam action, let me know.
How much of that fine hunk of man meat can you suck on?

Suq

Post by Suq »

Whoah, thats a fucking awesome cock, I bet it tastes fucking great! :twisted:

always4gmen

Post by always4gmen »

Suq wrote:Whoah, thats a fucking awesome cock, I bet it tastes fucking great! :twisted:

Thank you . I appreciate it.Joe
Attachments
1821.jpg
1821.jpg (35.64 KiB) Viewed 7464 times
I am a self sucker and an exhibitionist.I am bi and love to masturbate,use toys on myself,and self suck for women.Also enjoy CFNM very much.Looking for a coed masturbation group in the NYC metro area.

always4gmen

Re: Hello to all..

Post by always4gmen »

Jack22 wrote:Hey guy, great pic.. and wonderful cock!! Have you self fucked yourself with that thing yet? I'm sure it would be hard to share it with your mouth.. duh..
Not in NY or NJ, sorry. But if you have any pics or video's of yourself s.s. or s.f.ing I know all would love to see them.. Also if you are into cam 2 cam action, let me know.

How much of that fine hunk of man meat can you suck on?

Thank you.I'd love to cam with you sometime. Joe
Attachments
self suck.jpg
self suck.jpg (28.49 KiB) Viewed 7473 times

Jack22

CFNM

Post by Jack22 »

Hey Joe what is CFNM? Can you self fuck? Any pics of that or video's of you self sucking or self fucking? When is good for you to cam? Man your cock is fabulous! You must be in heaven when you are sucking it or fucking yourself with it.! :o
Attachments
!cid_05e901c5bf91$1bbf6b60$18203BEE@Ebus.jpg
!cid_05e901c5bf91$1bbf6b60$18203BEE@Ebus.jpg (28.5 KiB) Viewed 7460 times

always4gmen

Re: CFNM

Post by always4gmen »

Jack22 wrote:Hey Joe what is CFNM? Can you self fuck? Any pics of that or video's of you self sucking or self fucking? When is good for you to cam? Man your cock is fabulous! You must be in heaven when you are sucking it or fucking yourself with it.! :o

CFNM stands for clothed female/naked male.I am mildly submissive to women and enjoy being ordered around by them.This included doing chores naked,masturbating and orally servicing them when asked,and allowing them to use strap-ons on me.However,I am not into being beaten or anything of that nature.
No,I have never self fucked,but it looks facinating !.I would love to cam with you.Weekends would be best.
.I do have some videos but have trouble posting them on this website.
Write me at my email address and I will be glad to send some to you. Joe
Attachments
cb3d.jpg
cb3d.jpg (13.72 KiB) Viewed 7463 times