Unable to Self Fuck.. :(

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

yaoicommunity

Unable to Self Fuck.. :(

Post by yaoicommunity »

Well, Hey everyone.
I've been vsitng this site and forum for longer, much longer than when i joined. I thought I would join to see the pictures, etc. Post a few comments, and just say hello now and then.

Well, recently, i though; Why dont I give it a try? That's right, I only started about a month ago, so I have yet to do it often.

However, I have a few problems.
First off, let me just add that my dick is about 6.5", and uncut. Average in thickness.

So, yeah I've tried doing it a few times, but end up not being able to. After watching loads of videos and viewing pictures, I still seem to not be able to do it.

I know alot of people think its best to lay on their back and do it, but for some reason, this isnt the best position for me. I tend to put one foot flat on the floor (like kneeling down), and place by dick on my left heel, just the back of my foot.

This tends to allow me to push it further, so I have more past to insert (lol). Anyway, my problem is, is that I cant seem to get it, 1) Far enough past my hole to be able to put even the tip in. and 2) for my dick to go in (once or twice, I tend to be able to get abit past my hole and able to put it, but still wont go in).

Do you guys maybe recommend another position to do it? I havn't actually lubed myself up, as I tend to not be able to get it far enough, so I see no point in making my hole loose and lubed up.

Please give me some pointers, or maybe a step by step (if you could, pictures would be great) of how I can do it? Different positions is also welcome, as I want to try anything..

Oh, and I tend to get hard during the process of trying to get it in. Sometimes, if I let it go, then I must wait a few minutes before doing it again (twisting it around that is), as it is way to hard.. lol

Thanks again!

electro

why bother ?

Post by electro »

Yao... You say :-
"I havn't actually lubed myself up, as I tend to not be able to get it far enough, so I see no point in making my hole loose and lubed up."
- THEN YOU'LL NEVER GET IT IN !! -
Commit yourself to doing it. First get your hole lubed and loose. - Do this right after clearing your bowels. Don't try bending your cock round until you're as loose as you can be - take 1/2 hour or so getting as loose as you can - then LUBE-UP AGAIN and lube the head of your cock - wipe your hands dry then try again, pulling past your hole as far as you can, then hold away from hole as you bend last inch-or-so for square-on entry . :P
I can easilly get mine in 3 or 4 inches - but not lubing up makes it virtually impossible ! :x
go for it