cum in ass

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mikey1978

cum in ass

Post by mikey1978 »

hi guys

i can self fuck using the technique of squating and bendin my cock round and it makes me cum very fast and intense. however the cum doesnt leav my cock till after i pull my cock out so i never get that cum in ass feelin

any help please

autofl8

cumming in ass

Post by autofl8 »

This is pretty normal for me too. Your cock is twisted around at some pretty extreme angles, and it pinches off the urethra. You might be cumming a little bit in your ass, but you are right...most of it squirts out after your cock is straightened back out a bit.

mikey1978

Post by mikey1978 »

shame, main reason i tried self fuckin is to feel a hot load in my arse! sure theres got to be a way

realhotstuff

cum in arse

Post by realhotstuff »

Hi,

I have the same problem being unable to cum in my arse, although I find it very hard to actually orgasm doing it. I have had to resort to using a butt plug and pushing it in and out to stimulate my cock. Anyone got any suggestions on being able to orgasm? Might post pics soon but trying to learn self suck too!

cheers all

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

I can cum in my ass, you really dont feel the cum in your ass though. At least for me I cannot feel it in there but I know that I did because I can feel the cum going through my cock. I use the kneeling position to do it, check my previous posts on what im talking about.

praetoren

my 2 cents worth

Post by praetoren »

i use a forward bend technique which makes for deeper penitration.
when i cum in my ass it feels like a lava flow oosing and pooling up around my cock head so both my cock and ass are on fire. it takes my breath away :!: i can't feel it shooting through :arrow: my dick but then again i never really do when i shoot a load. i feel it at the base of my dick where the muscle flexs :wink: as my dick spasms from the orgasm. :roll:
-P-

mikey1978

Post by mikey1978 »

and both u 2 guys actually have cum in ur arse, ie a load in there?? or just orgasm

praetoren

4 real

Post by praetoren »

and had the oozing dick juice to show for it too.
8)

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

mikey1978 wrote:and both u 2 guys actually have cum in ur arse, ie a load in there?? or just orgasm
Yes, plus the orgasm. You can somewhat feel it inside your ass - the top of your "head" gets pretty hot.

NJTony1965

Post by NJTony1965 »

It took me damn near forever to learn how to cum in my own ass...I don't know why but when I was bout to cum I would pull it out....nothing feels better than to shoot a load up your own ass :D

boy blue

Cum in Ass

Post by boy blue »

No luck yet. Keep getting too hard.

Ziggurat

finally sorta

Post by Ziggurat »

Okay, I had my orgasm whist inside, but yeah, it seems to me that its pretty much impossible to ejaculate straight into the anus. I was however able, after the spasms subsided, that holding with the right hand my cock in place, I was able to stroke the underside of my cock (the urethral passage buldge lining the underside, which while folded over is on top... to push the cum into my anus. So you get no splash feeling, just the oozing feeling of pushing it back out, which I must admit was kinda gross. Fun, but gross. :)

Personally I think the best part of this whole thing is the feeling of sliding in, cause even once in, the sensation pretty much dies right away, pulling out isn't very satisfying and the orgasm was very deadened in senstation. But that initial slide in, wow!!!

Z
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Kwalker

Re: Cum in Ass

Post by Kwalker »

boy blue wrote:No luck yet. Keep getting too hard.
If you're getting too hard, what you do is when you are soft - pull your penis around back like you're going to start to SF. When you get hard just leave it in the same spot and it should start to get soft enough to where you can curve it in.