HELP NEEDED

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mike_88uk

HELP NEEDED

Post by mike_88uk »

ok im new to all of this! i have only just started think about it and would like to know any tecniques i could use 2 help me along the way as i find it difficult .

any comments will be much apreciated

X
~Mike~

yaoicommunity

Post by yaoicommunity »

Hey!
Welcome to the workd of "selfing"! LOL. Actually, to tell you the truth, I still havn't self fucked yet (but i can self suck pretty well), however, I have got the point, and still can, put my penis past my hole easy enough to push it in when Im lubed.

So, your first thing to probably do, is get semi-hard. Hard enough to be big enough (if you're a grower), but stil lsoft enough to be able to twist it around. After this, you can hold it there, and just lube yourself up. Probably best to lube just the head, hole and nothing else really. Hands and th e length of the penis is probably a place to keep dry, or its too hard to keep hold of it, or it'll slip out (of your hand).

Another thing is position. I found the best way was (as most people do) on my back with my legs either up about 20cm, or lying flat with my legs apart. However, before doing this position, I used to, as posted before, kneeling down on one foot, having the other foot just below my hole, and to twist my penis onto the heel of my foot, so i can hold it there. This, however, is hard to do as i learnt, because it was hard for me to get it past my hole. But, when I finally did (tried this position sooo many times compared to just laying down), it was much easier to push it in, as I could feel it going in, but stopped because I wasnt too sure of doing it yet.

Anyway, I can't really say anything else as Im not too sure, as I havn't done it yet (tohugh, this doesnt mean I can do it, as I havn't tried with lube yet! lol).

Oh, and make sure your hole is alit alittle lose. Use a dildo or something to just open it abit, so when you do twist your penis, you can get it in easier.

Umm.. I sound really stupid int his post. Because when I first saw people doing it (in pictures) i was like GROSS!!!

But now that I have done it, or nearly did, I get really excited, knowing that I can (I might try this weekend). Because Im still young, I have limited time to try these out before parents get home (I dont have a lock on my door :( ).

LOL, anyway, If you can do it, great job! Have fun with it.. :wink:
Oh, and maybe if you list what length your penis is, we can give you a rough idea on how easier it will be. I'm about 6.5", so it's pretty easy (the most I got past my hole was about 2 inches). So the bigger, the better I believe.

mike_88uk

Post by mike_88uk »

hey thanx :) i am 6.5-7"
~Mike~

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

I'm about 9 semi hard and it's still difficult as hell lol... (10 rock hard)