please help

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

warped3d

please help

Post by warped3d »

im soooo close, hi im having a little trouble with this tech, im about 5 inches, i can reach pretty far. I lube up loosen up and then bend ive tried many different positions but none of them work, i can get the very tip of my head in my ass but then either it pops out or im to hard and i cant go anymore please help

warped3d

Post by warped3d »

can anyone tell me if this is even possible with what i have ?

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Try doing it when you're softer. Have a wank and shoot a load first if need be! Then stretch the head of your cock past your lubricated arse and push it in with your fingers. Let your fingers go in too if need be to really push it in there. You can still have lots of fun with a softer cock up your arse! Once it starts to get hard it may well pop out because it sounds like you don't have too much length to play with. Perseverance is the key :)