Burns my ass

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Dog

Burns my ass

Post by Dog »

I've fucked my ass several times, but it burns. I've used different lubes and lubes mixed with spit (sounds gross but I don't use the same hand; don't want poop in my mouth); don't see where ass fucking is that great. The come burns too. I'm new to this forum, so does anyone else have a sensitive butthole? SSing is best...

Ziggurat

buring sensation

Post by Ziggurat »

Shave yer ass so you're not pulling hair follicles. I found that helped immediately. IF you already do, then I suggest moving to a silicone lube, is much slipperier, and doesn't dry up like water based lubes do. Infact, you must use soap and water to get it off. Another hint is to switch up and change what you use for lube every now and again. There are many choices. Spit feels great but it fades away super fast!! Silicone based lubes are nice but expensive and super slipery if you get it on your feet, you'll slide across any surface you try to walk on. BE CAREFUL! Water based lubes are okay, but tend to need reactivation which can be done by a simple misting from a spray bottle with lukewarm water in it. Personally I like vasoline for the feel. Although many people will tell you that vas and anal dont mix. Not sure I believe it. And lastly, vegetable oils are great for your skin. Virgin Olive Oil is super healthy, nice and slick, but the smell is a little much for some.
Last edited by Ziggurat on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Dog

Post by Dog »

Thanks Zig. I'll try that. I've never shaved there, so maybe that's it.

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

stay away from lotion and "warming liquids" also the mint stuff burns... ;) And if you get rasor burn it will sting badly