New CHAT function added to forum!

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

New CHAT function added to forum!

Post by Guest »

Hey,
Well the bad news this weekend was losing a week's worth of messages due to a server glitch, but the good news:
after a day of pulling my hair out while trying to follow some really shitty instructions, I've added a chat room to the forums. It's pretty basic; just one "room", but if you wanted something private I guess you could use the Instant Messaging function to do that.
Take a look at the yellow box near the top of the page and you'll see a "chat" link. I know the challenge with these things is to get enough people in there at one time to keep it interesting, so I'm setting up a "chat dates" forum where you can let people know when you'll be in there.
Enjoy!
Al

Karlsonass789

Re: New CHAT function added to forum!

Post by Karlsonass789 »

I still don't see it

Sparky91

Re: New CHAT function added to forum!

Post by Sparky91 »

I do not see the chat link either up there in yellow. But there is a link to a chat room under the main board index called :Video Chat dates forum

I did click the link and it does bring up a chat room. Unfortunately my computer crashed shortly after. Not sure if it was related. It uses adobe flash and that will not be supported anymore after 12/31, at least that is what the pop up adobe window keeps saying.