I did it!!!

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Stealth007x

I did it!!!

Post by Stealth007x »

I was having trouble trying to SF by myself. I told my wife I had a surprise for her as an early Christmas gift yesterday that I wanted to SF for her but I needed her help. She was totally into it!!! We kicked the kids out and got naked!!! I got myself into position and had her push my cock into my ass. I couldn't believe it!!! My wife loves watching me SF!!! (not only watching but helping!!!) I didn't cum in my ass but we finished off with our 18" double dong (one end in my ass and one in her pussy). She totally finished me with a hot sexy blowjob, deep throat and face-fuck. I came all over her face and tongue and kissed her and we licked the cum off each other. I'm not sure how to post images on here but I definetly have pictures of us sharing that double dildo. PM me or help me post the pics. I had so much fun and it felt so good!!!

aleingang69

Re: I did it!!!

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey - congratulations, lucky man!
Posting pictures is easy - when your posting a message look below the text box and click on the "Upload attachment" tab and follow the instructions there.
Lets see those pictures, man!

Al

Stealth007x

Post by Stealth007x »

Thanks Al. Here are some pics from our fun.
Attachments
Here we go!!!
Here we go!!!
Love the big purple!!!
Love the big purple!!!
Awesome cock sucker
Awesome cock sucker
Extasy!!!
Extasy!!!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

AWESOME STUFF!!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

Nice pictures. Looking forward to seeing more of you and your wife.
On a side note, I responded to your pm but it is sitting in my outbox. Not sure if you got it or not. I can't figure out how to move it out of there. Maybe it sits there until received??

J

World Z

Post by World Z »

This is one of the best things i have seen and heard :D

Your wife is a very rare and special woman. Sexy as hell with a beautiful attitude to the human body.
I cant self fuck but the fact that your wife is not only fine with it but is even willing to help and enjoys to partake in things with you is an amazing quality.

Looking forward what else you come with. Thanks for sharing. ;)