New to this

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

irishrunner27

New to this

Post by irishrunner27 »

HI,
I just recently started trying to do this. and i ahve read quite a few 'how to' guides and im not quite getting it right.

I am definately able to get to my own hole with my dick (i can stretch the head past the entrance for sure), and i am somewhere between 6 and 7 inches so thats not an issue.

I just cant figure out how to get my head in my ass.. i got close once but i came (which felt great) before it even went inside.
ive tried the on the back method and bathtub edge sitting on method (that one is way awkward for me lol)

I got closest in the on the back method. i wish i could find an instructional video with step by step instructions, because i learn so much more from visuals.

can anyone help me figure this out?

ssandsfwithgf

Re: New to this

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Things that work for me include:
lube well and make sure you're putting it on the hole and not so much on your cock.
Keep relaxed so your cock can enter without too much resistance.
Stretch--pull your cock and make sure you're stretched and lubed a little bit inside and out.
When you're ready to enter, push yourself in by putting your fingers below your head--moreso on your shaft so your head pops in.
If you can't get it to go at first, be patient and be sure to try different positions.

Kwalker

Re: New to this

Post by Kwalker »

The on your back method I think (personally) requires at least some self-fuck experience because it's harder to get your cock in your ass in this position when you've never done it before. I found that kneeling on the floor (when I was a starter) was by far the easiest position when starting out. I posted a little how-to in the sticky a few years ago on how I did it.

Relaxation plays a BIG role in getting it in the for the first time.