SELF HELP

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

itslarge101

SELF HELP

Post by itslarge101 »

I thought I was the only one that ever thougt up this plan of self satificatioon until I founnd this site.I tried everythinng to SF from speculums to self made insetionns. I have learned a lot from this forum. But I thinnk I could also teach alot. Like the best way to streach is with a latec glove. Cut the top of the middle finger off,roll it down like a condom,reach through from inside and spread over cock and roll down towards balls.Pull it back towards middle of back,and lel cock stretch.A belt or or anher will work to wrap end of glove arounnd to keep tension on cock pulling towards the reward.

itslarge101

Re: SELF HELP

Post by itslarge101 »

Sorry to repost but would like to exsplain how to insert for hours on end. please respond.

aleingang69

Re: SELF HELP

Post by aleingang69 »

Glad you found us, man! Can you post pics or video to show what you're talking about?