How much do you loosen your ass?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

LoveThyself

How much do you loosen your ass?

Post by LoveThyself »

It has been a while since I was really into self fucking and I am getting back into it. I was just wondering people's opinions on how much to loosen your ass. I think sometimes that just popping it in will be good since my ass is nice and tight, but I think sometimes that will pop it out.

I imagine you don't want to be too loose, or else your ass can't hold your dick in. So what are people's preparations for this? A few fingers? A small butt plug?

Thanks guys, and keep on fucking yourselves!

aleingang69

Re: How much do you loosen your ass?

Post by aleingang69 »

Seems like a very individual thing to me - I often don't loosen up at all but I know lots of guys do.
Experiment - you know you'll have fun doing it!

Al

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

Good point! This is some research that is enjoyable! Thanks for the response. You rule Al!!

Driver

Post by Driver »

I am a tight guy, so it was a frustrating experience getting it in. I bought a Doc Johnson Medium Buttplug from CheapLubes.com and boy let me tell you...I finally am fucking myself with the buttplug's assistance! I use it for about 3-5 minutes fucking myself with it, with the widest part of the plug.