Finally Got It In, But Foreskin! (Video)

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

jamesters

Finally Got It In, But Foreskin! (Video)

Post by jamesters »

http://sharebee.com/7e0a8da0

As you can see, I finally got it in, but it seems my foreskin was in more than the penis itself, so when I started getting semi-hard it just plopped out. How do ya'll deal with foreskin, do you just try to retract it as much as you can before putting it in? An tips for me getting better at this?
Attachments
autop.mp4
(20.86 MiB) Downloaded 5048 times

aleingang69

Re: Finally Got It In, But Foreskin! (Video)

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for sharing, man - very hot video!
As you can see - I edited your message and uploaded the clip directly so people don't have to go through the convoluted multi-site download process. If you'd rather not have it here on the site you can edit your message and delete the attached file.

I WISH I had a foreskin so I could give you some educated feedback! I wonder if starting off with gentle movements so the end of your cock erects more would help? Seems like getting MORE of your foreskin into your ass rather than less might be helpful, but I can't speak from experience.

Any uncut men out there who can offer help on this one?

Al

Driver

Post by Driver »

Uncut here.

My technique is to use a medium butt plug and exercise my hole for about 3-5 minutes with the widest part of the plug. Lube up both my hole and cock with silicone lube very generously so it is nice and slippery.

Now the position I use is the standing up cowboy position with my legs ahead of me. I have used a toilet seat lined with a thick towel cushion for my hand and more recently, a computer tower with a pillow. You could use something similar.

The insertion method I use is similar to this: http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_i ... view_flag= with my dick inverting to the left, and then behind me along my crack.

I make sure there is as much as my shaft behind me as possible, then use my right hand to push below my head (with my index, middle, and ring fingers) torwards my hole. And at the same time, use my left hand to reach behind me (not through my legs) and push my cockhead again torwards my hole. Use the computer tower or what-not as leverage and as an object for balance.

Take a deep breath, relax yourself, especially down there. This is where the pillow comes in handy, you have to sit on your right hand while pushing your cockhead in, essentially also fingering yourself. Use an 'up and down' motion, slowly fucking yourself, working your way in till your cockhead pops in. The first few tries it will partially go in, but keep at it, re-lubing when needed. I don't even have to worry about my foreskin, it will go in when my head goes in (your story might be different though).

Once your head pops in, tighten your hole a little bit and try to flare your cockhead with blood. Usually works for me so I can get ready for the next step. Take your left hand and push down on the base of your dick along the shaft, to further push your dick behind you, ending with your fingers pushing your head in. Repeat the same with your right hand again.

I hope this helps in any way possible. If I get tight and start having trouble again, I use the buttplug again for a little bit (doesn't have to be too long, just to open yourself up again).

I am doing the same as this guy on solosuck.com : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4265

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for an excellent, detailed response, Driver!
I imagine the foreskin problem will be different for different men, depending on how much they have and how loose it is, but it's great to hear from a guy who doesn't have a problem with it!

Al

Driver

Post by Driver »

My pleasure! Pun intended... :wink:

I've about fucked myself raw for the 3rd time tonight using this technique...my perineum is getting a little too sensitive (and starting to hurt) to go any further. Can't wait to do it again!