pissing in your ass

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

tmpsf

pissing in your ass

Post by tmpsf »

I read a post a while ago about this... once you are inside, urinating in your own ass. After trying for a few months to SF, I managed to do it a few months ago. I must say, it indeed is fun, but no substitute for the real thing in my opinion. I do enjoy it though, and am able to cum in my own ass.

So, I guess just to further satisfy my curiosity, I thought I'd try this too. I haven't been able to yet, perhaps it just takes work. But I'd like any input anyone has, if anybody has done this, or is trying. Or I could just be weird, but isn't anyone who fucks their own ass?

fritz6744

I do

Post by fritz6744 »

Well, I love to fuck my hole so deeply , so ripping indeed.
And sometimes when I'm in a mood I piss a little in my hole , but I prefer to shit on my cock and after taste the shit of my cock in my mouth.... So cool ...

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

OMG! I tried that once!!! Shit tastes NASTY!!!

tmpsf

Post by tmpsf »

So, I've managed to pee in my own ass a little... it's not a particularly sexual feeling, just something neat. The problem I'm having is that once you get a little liquid in there, it gets really easy for your dick to slip out. This is because if you're hard, you can't pee, and if you're soft, you can't stay in. Any advice on this, has anyone else tried?

tosserboi

Post by tosserboi »

u shud try pissing in ur mouth when selfsucking. its tops!

horndog4manmeat

pissing in your...

Post by horndog4manmeat »

I am facinated by any & all such activities...the idea of pissing up a bootie...sounds HOT! & I knew a friend, years-ago, whose lover would slide up inside him & then just piss w a hard-on...he LOVED it...but I would be a bit concerned that it would be very messy, like getting an enema in bed & then trying 2 retain it until u got in the bathroom 2 empty...but the idea of a mate's hard bone unloading fullstream sounds very exciting! & I'm not sure about pissing in one's own mouth, but then I could NEVER manage 2 self-suck...so self-sucking my own piss is obviously quite inpossible...& yet the idea is very HOT!

Anxious 2 hear more of what u guys have 2 say on both fronts!

Scott

Oh & some guys can piss hard...which I find VERY arousing as it is almost like an endless jizzing session w a slightly more fluid content, but every bit as sexual & intimate as an ongoing orgasm that just keeps cumming & cumming! (Just make sure the piss is sweet, beer piss, very dilute & w/out the awful taste of vitamins, caffeine or street drugs! (Yes, I am a picky piss-piggy! lmao!)