Getting It In

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Did you find the vid useful?

yes
80%
no
20%

Total votes: 35

britguy69

Getting It In

Post by britguy69 »

Hi all, just thought I'd post this short vid as some encouragement to those of you who have been trying and think you'll never be able to get it in. I thought exactly the same but after studying the various posts, vids etc. on this forum I managed to find a way that works just about every time for me. This consists of positioning the head of the penis past the hole and pushing it back and up. You'll see what I mean. Although it may look otherwise I'm not using a huge amount of pressure. Fingers are used to follow through and push the head home.

The vid does *not* show SFing so if you want that you'll have to look elsewhere. It is *not* intended to give anyone cheap thrills. I really am posting this to encourage people who think they cannot manage it to keep on trying because the feeling as the head slides in is worth the effort alone.

Just as a matter of interest, if you look really closely (and you might need to turn the brightness up to see) there is a point where you can almost see the glans get sucked into the hole.

I hope you find it useful.
Attachments
insertion.ZIP
Short video showing a method of inserting an uncircumcised penis.
(1.82 MiB) Downloaded 1481 times

praetoren

thanx

Post by praetoren »

though i've been successful for some time, the method i use differs so much more from your more popular method that it that i have had the most difficult time learning it. this helps much.

thanx

-P-