i cant get it in

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

unknown01

i cant get it in

Post by unknown01 »

i have been trying to get it in my asslately but cant get it in the hole, i can get the end+abitmore over/past my asshole but not able to push it in.

my dicks over 8inches and would like to feel it inside my ass for the 1st time :roll:

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

I find the "laying down" method hard to do, so I use the "sit on it" method where I kneel on the floor and push it in (with the floor helping the hands push)

camstar

Post by camstar »

the easyest way that i found to get it in was to

sit on the computer chair ,with my feet bent resting on the edge of the puter table, play wit a toy for a few mins then use right hand between legs to twist and push around,and left hand reaching round from outsideleft leg to push head in

that was the way i first did it .....i still find it the easyest way for me....im only 6.5inch big
hope it helps cheers