Help?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

J Red

Help?

Post by J Red »

I am able to put my junk into my ass but once its there I can't get hard because I can't really feel it, like circulation seems to be cut off, any advice?

Ziggurat

Re: Help?

Post by Ziggurat »

Sorry J, but thats kinda the point. You cant be completely hard in that position cuase if you were hard, you couldnt get into that position. This is why I use a penis pump. gets you some of the swolleness without being rigid.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

A couple of things:

If you're used to twisting your cock down to the left you could try twisting it to the right (or vice-versa).

Have you tried sticking a finger or two (or even a small vibrator) in your hole with your cock and stimulating it that way - if you angle things right you can get some really nice stimulation going. The issue of hardness is interesting - if you get some stimulation working you'll probably find that the head and part of the shaft will get hard and that should increase your sensation.

Don't give up!

AL

J Red

Post by J Red »

I successfully cummed right as my dick fell back out of my ass. I'm having success getting in and having some sensation, but my penis falls out if I try in do the in-out motion (since you're partially flaccid going in)

J Red

Post by J Red »

I never got back to posting here, but I've been successful every time I've tried this since then, just like the videos Al has up. Thanks, guys!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yay! We love a success story here at solosuck.com :)

Pictures and video, please!

J Red

Post by J Red »

Here is my video, sorry I never put it up until now. Hope you like it, Al!
Last edited by J Red on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Awesome stuff J Red! Can't wait to see more!! Nice cock too. Nice and lightly coloured.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

oipistoi

Post by oipistoi »

Wow! You did it! You did ... yourself! Feels amazing right!?
Awesome light adjustment, made for a perfect and really really hot selffuck video.

Kind of confused about all the can't get-hard-in-that-position talk from the guys on here.
You looked pretty hard J Red. And I have Totally fucked myself with a rock-hard boner.
I mean, what more can you want than the realization that
Oh-Man-I'm-Fucking-My-Own-Hole for an instant raging hard-on!?

Your video and cock Looked Beautiful!
Thanks for loading it Up!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah! No need to apologize - it was worth the wait!

How does it feel for you these days? Do you feel like you're getting as hard as you'd like? I wonder if a little more lube (or spit or whatever) might make it easier to slide your tool in and out?

Thanks, man!

Al

J Red

Post by J Red »

Thanks for the advice, Al. Thanks also for the advice on the Self Suck video. The tips are so simple but I'd never of thought of them and it'll really help this stimulation work easier for me :)