My xtube (now with close-up cum shot in ass video link!)

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Kwalker

My xtube (now with close-up cum shot in ass video link!)

Post by Kwalker »

Like self fuck video's? I created a new xtube account this weekend and have 3 video's up and over 5,000 overall video views! A huge thank you to this forum for teaching me the tools I needed to pleasure myself to an extent that I never knew was possible till I found this forum!

Enjoy!

http://www.xtube.com/community/profile. ... kstein2011
Last edited by Kwalker on Sun May 22, 2011 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Re: My xtube

Post by aleingang69 »

I love a success story, man - glad we've been able to help you to get there!

Al

Self-lover

Post by Self-lover »

Great videos K! And a plus for either shaving or just having a hairless ass. I hate watching selffucking videos of guys with hairy asses. Hopefully you can make a video where you go hands free. You might want to try using a yoga block. I've just discovered this gem with great success and I might add great depth. The depth of penetration I get with this block is unreal. If I may make a request list a better chair, a slightly closer view so we can see the cum, and hands free would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the great work and please post more videos ASAP!!!

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

Gobbler wrote: If I may make a request list a better chair, a slightly closer view-----and hands free would be greatly appreciated
My newest video has everything you want!

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=rjqZL-G453-

As far as the chair went, I was experimenting with it because it gave a great video of the back but it was honestly very hard to position the camera. Now I have a new item I sit on and I can do nice close ups.. Hopefully I can actually cum in an upcoming movie.. I found that hands free takes a lot more time to cum from, Not entirely sure why.

Self-lover

Post by Self-lover »

Great video kwalk! Best one yet. I love watching your cock go in and out of your ass. Looks like you can get some real depth. Whatever you're sitting on though looks pretty unstable. You might want to try something else such as a yoga block for stability. Can't wait to see you cum in your ass hands free. Please keep the videos coming, that last one might be the best selffuck video I've seen. Oh what do you use for lube?

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

I have a new video that's been converting on xtube for about 7 hours now! (driving me insane!) but it's my best one yet in my opinion as far as close up's and cum shot. However, I did have to masturbate because for some reason I cannot cum hands free.. I think my surface (towels) are rubbing against my cock too much or something. The "surface" I choose is unstable, yes, my newest video shows a more stable version and I think you'll like it because I used the ZOOM feature on my cam! =). I use hand lotion for my lube, I've been using that for the longest time.

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

Video still has not converted, however, last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to fuck myself.. new camera position, I was in the laying down position and it ended with a cum shot in the ass.. all caught on video!

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=R1NgN-G453-

Enjoy!
Attachments
Berkstein2011SFAcreampie.flv
(25.29 MiB) Downloaded 5617 times

Self-lover

Re: My xtube (now with close-up cum shot in ass video link!)

Post by Self-lover »

I just watched your latest hands free video. OMG! Watching the cum drip out of your ass would have been too much to handle. Something to shoot for I guess ;-) Camera's a little blurry but outstanding work. Keep them and us cuming.

Ziggurat

Re: My xtube (now with close-up cum shot in ass video link!)

Post by Ziggurat »

Awesome! Keep em cumming!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat